White Thunder Part 2

Kira's point of view:

Ethan and I were making our way to Hayley's cyberspace then when we got inside, we heard Cassidy say.

Cassidy: "He's going to wish he never met me."

Devin: "You know what? I bet he'll."

Cassidy: "Don't say it!"

Devin: "Okay. Bye, guys."

The both of them left then Ethan said.

Ethan: "What's with her?"

We went to sit next to the bar table then Hayley approached us and asked.

Hayley: "Hey, have you guys seen Trent? I'm a little worried. He hasn't shown up and he's never."

Trent suddenly showed up behind her and did a cough to tell her that and she continued what she said.

Hayley: "Late."

She turned to face him and Trent told him.

Trent: "Sorry about that. I just had a."

Kira: "Are you okay?"

Ethan: "Yeah man. I mean you look like you've just seen Grippleshank."

Trent: "Who?"

Ethan: "From Black Knight's Castle. Just came out last week. Grippleshank is this massive dude, with like, black eyes and yellow teeth. He spits this toxic stuff that dissolves you if you look at him."

Trent: "Okay. I'll watch out for him, but back on planet reality. I got a lot of work to do."

Hayley: "Mm-hmm."

He left to go work while Hayley turned to approach us and said.

Hayley: "You know, technically. If he'd seen Grippleshank, he wouldn't be here to tell you about it."

She left while I told Ethan.

Kira: "Hey, don't feel bad. That's why her name's on the wall."

Our bracelets were now beeping and I said to Ethan.

Kira: "Oh, please don't tell me he's back. I'm still picking gravel out of my hair from last time."

We got up from our seats and were walking our way to the exit and Ethan then told me.

Ethan: "Well, there's only one way to find out."

Hayley's point of view:

Kira and Ethan left and I saw that Trent was acting weird.

???: "Watch out."

Trent: "Sorry."

He then stood there until suddenly he fell to the ground. I went next to him and then I told him.

Hayley: "If you didn't want to bus tables, all you had to do was say so."

Trent: "I'm really sorry, Hayley. I just lost it for a second."

Hayley: "Sit. I got this."

I didn't want him to clean up the mess he made and told him.

Hayley: "I hate to get all bossy on you, but I think I'm going to order you to take some time off."

Trent: "No, no, I'm fine."

Hayley: "Look, I have a strict glassware budget I have to adhere to. I can't afford any more breakage today."

Trent: "You're probably right. After all, you are smart."

I gave him a smile and told him.

Hayley: "My parents will be glad to hear my M.I.T education hasn't gone to waste. Come on."