White Thunder Part 3

Conner's point of view: 

We were on the Megazord preparing to fight the White Ranger with his Drago Zord then he yelled.

???: "Drago Zord, show those fools what you can do."

He went to another building while the Drago Zord was using its wings to cause a shockwave destroying buildings.

Dr. Oliver: "No!"

We felt the wind pushing us back and I said.

Conner: "Hey, no need to get crazy!"

The Zord stopped what it was doing and flew above and flew towards us and slashed us using its wing.

Dr. Oliver: "They need help, Michael, summon the Stegozord."

Michael: "Roger that. Stegozord, active."

We saw Michael do just that and the Zord come out and the White Ranger said to us.

???: "I was hoping you'd do that. Thanks for the energy, Grey Ranger."

We didn't know what happened next and only heard the White Ranger say.

Michael: "No."

???: "Stegozord, you are under my command."

He then went inside the Drago Zord and was doing something with them when Dr. O said.

Dr. Oliver: "Uh-Oh, not good."

We saw him start doing his own Megazord with the two Zords and I yelled.

Conner: "He stole the Stego!"

Kira: "What?"

Ethan: "Wasn't it in Michael's control."

Michael: "He must have stolen the bond I had with Stegozord during our fight to control it."

???: "Not bad for a new guy, eh?"

We saw the Megazord in front of us while we were getting ready to fight it.

Michael's point of view:

I was standing next to Dr. Oliver witnessing all the events that are trespassing right now and he yelled.

Dr. Oliver: "Man! Now he's got his own Megazord!"

Michael: "No. What do you think happened, Doc."

Then I heard Kira ask the White Ranger.

Kira: "Why are you doing this? You're losing it."

???: "No, you're the one losing it and you're losing it to me."

The White Ranger's Zord used its weapon to slash the Rangers' Zord and was about to land another attack if they didn't use the Parasaur Zord to grab it.

Ethan: "I saw we go at him full-on! Tricera Fist!"

They punched the White Ranger's Zord then removed the Parasaur Zord to put the Tyranno Drill in its place.

Conner: "Tyranno Drill."

The Rangers jumped up in the air and prepared to pierce through the Zord, but the White Ranger fired some kind of stinger on the Rangers which got through the Rangers Megazord.

Dr. Oliver: "Oh, no!"

It caused the Megazord to disassemble and the Ranger got out of their own respective Zords and enough was enough.

Michael: "I'm sorry for what I'm about to do Dr. O."

Dr. Oliver: "Michael, enough! You already hurt yourself enough."