The Missing Bone

Micheal's point of view:

I was driving my car to Kira's house after finishing training with Dr. Oliver early in the morning. I arrived just in time and waited for her highness to come out of the front door. I got out of the car after turning it off and she told me.

Kira: "Hey, Michael."

Michael: "Hey, Kira, quick, catch."

I threw her my car keys and she was able to catch them and she asked me.

Kira: "What did you do that for?"

Michael: "Easy, your first official driving lesson starts now."

Kira: "You don't mean?"

Michael: "You're driving us to School."

Kira: "You're joking, right?"

Michael: "It is no joke, buttercup, let us hope you don't crash the car."

Kira: "Whatever you say, Mikey."

We had a quick chuckle at the nicknames we had just given to each other, and then she went to the driver's seat and threw her school bag in the back while I sat in the passenger's seat and I saw her rearranging everything in her seat and mirrors and put her seatbelt then  I told her.

Michael: "Good, that is the very first thing, they're gonna judge you on in the exam."

Kira: "All right, ready?"

Michael: "Just drive."

She took a deep breath and said to me.

Kira: "Okay, here goes nothing."

She put the car into drive and started driving and so far, she was doing better than I expected.

Michael: "See, that wasn't so hard now was it?"

Kira: "Easy for you to say, this is kind of scary."

Michael: "It's not that bad."

Kira: "I'm serious, Micheal, what if I mess up and cause an accident."

Michael: "You won't. You got this, it's all about control and multitasking."

She saw the traffic light was now red and that there was a car in front of us and she hit the brake hard and it would have made us fly off the car if we weren't wearing my seatbelt.

Michael: "Now you see the benefits of wearing a seatbelt."

Kira: "Definitely, sorry about that, I wasn't focused."

Michael: "You didn't get us killed, that's all that matters."

I saw her giggle on my joke which warmed my heart then she asked in a genuine tone.

Kira: "Hey, Michael, Can I ask you something?"

Michael: "All ears."

Kira: "When did you start driving?"

Michael: "I didn't get my license until I was eighteen and I already had a permit at seventeen."

Kira: "Still didn't answer my question."

Michael: "Darn it, I was trying to keep this under wraps, only my parents know about it, but I started driving when I was fourteen."

Kira: "Fourteen?"

Michael: "Yep, there's not a lot to it, I used to take my dad's car, he'd get mad then I do it again, and then he decided to teach me."

Kira: "Doesn't sound too bad."