9: At The End Of A Long Road Awaits The Reward.. Right?

Mental Break:

Noun;

When you’re pushed beyond your human limits and something inside of you snaps, resulting in abnormal, erratic behavior.

With promises from the hybrids that they would be on their best behavior, you rushed through the cheaper ends of the mall, looking at isles upon isles of mens clothing, not really sure what to buy everyone. You weren’t the best with mens sizing and on top of that, they didn’t like anything you showed them. So with an anxious heart, you let them pick out what they wanted with restrictions on pricing. You figured letting them do it themselves would make up for the fact that you had to turn them all down so many times only to show favoritism to Taehyung.

Namjoon was the first to finish his shopping, turning up with a cart full of simplistic clothes, many of them having a boho flair to them. Jungkook and Yoongi followed shortly after, stocked up on anything baggy and comfortable or black. 

When you side-eyed them, Yoongi shrugged before gesturing to Namjoon’s clothes. “Like that’s much better.”

Hoseok and Jin put in more effort, coming back with various pieces that didn’t really make sense to you but, hey, if that was their style, you were going to let them get what they wanted.

No surprise, the troubles began with Taehyung and Jimin who both came back with large stacks and expectant expressions. “Guys, did you miss the part where I said there is a fifty dollar limit for each of you?” Hands on your hips, you tapped your foot, feeling a headache begin to stir from behind your eyes.

“But noona~ I couldn’t decide on anything,” Jimin pouted. “Can’t I get all this? You won’t have to buy more for me next time.”

“Jimin, it’s not about what I can get you in total, it’s about the money I have right now.”

His ears flattened against his head in disappointment, toeing the grungy white-tiled floor thoughtfully before lifting his blue eyes back up. “Can you help me decide then?”

“Me too,” Taehyung suddenly spoke, surprising you and Jimin both.

“Y-You want me to help you choose?” You blinked at Taehyung. You expected that from Jimin, but certainly not from your highly independent tiger.

“No! I asked first.” Jimin stepped forward, grabbing your hand possessively, making Taehyung frown.

“I asked second.”

Holding back your laughter as best as you could, you pet Jimin’s hair. “Ok, I’ll help you both.”

The rest of the group groaned in despair at your declaration, Namjoon speaking for the group. “We’re going to be here all day if we keep this up.”

“We want to go home.” Yoongi agreed, scratching at his silver and black hair.

“I’m sorry guys, we’ll leave soon,” you promised before being dragged off to the dressing rooms by the happily bouncing fox, tiger in tow.

When Jimin pulled you into the cubicle and Taehyung followed you in, you stopped, managing to pull your hand free as you backed up bumping into Taehyung’s unmoving form at the door. “Whoa whoa,” your heart nearly leapt from your chest  watching as Jimin dropped his pile of clothes onto the bench, “I can’t sit in here with you guys.”