Prologue

Jeong-eui Pov
Hi I'm Roh Jeong-eui and I already graduated. My family isn't poor but we're also not rich.

We have a neighbor and they're family is rich their daughter well we're not really in good terms.

Jeong can you give this to your uncle?...... Mom asked.

Dumplings?...... I asked her.

That's his favorite......... Mom answered as she handed me the dumplings.

I'll go now bye....... I said then went outside.

While I'm walking towards my uncle's house I saw my neighbor with her friends.

Eui...... She said and I frowned.

Lisa...... I sai.

Lisa let's go

Lisa let's go ...... One of her friends said to her.

Okay bye Eui....... Lisa said then they left.

Aish Lisa well she don't like getting dirty or being in a dirty place.

When I arrived at my uncle's house I gave him the dumplings and went back to the apartment. See where just living in a apartment not in a real house.

Mom I'm home....... I said and grabbed some dumplings.

Where are you going?....... Mom asked.

Rooftop....... I answered then went to the rooftop.

I went to my mini house that made by blankets and there's also pillow inside of it.

Dad..... I said and smiled sadly as I grabbed the violin he gave me.

My Dad died when I'm still a kid. He died because of a plane crash.

I always make sure that this violin is safe and I don't want it to be destroy because this always reminds me of Dad because it's from him.

While I'm playing a violin I heard something outside my mini house so I went outside but I didn't saw anything.

While I'm looking around I heard some groan behind the clothes that are hanging so I slowly approach it.

I froze on my spot as I saw a yeti without hesitation I immediately hid in my mini house.

Okay okay Jeong-eui you can do this you shouldn't be scared besides it's not a old yeti it looks a young one......I said to myself.

After a few moments I decided to go back where I saw the Yeti but before I could go out I saw it entering my mini house that made me froze.

For pete's sake what did I do wrong to my past life?...... I asked myself then I saw a fragment of a wood it's a normal size on his left foot.

So that's why this Yeti is groaning.....I said and slowly approach it.

Calm down it's okay I won't hurt you.....I said and slowly pull the fragment of the wood from it's foot.

Wait he's a boy...... I muttered as I successfully pulled the fragment of the wood from his foot.

Aigo he's cute...... I said then he looked at me.

Do you want me to play a violin for you?....... I asked him but he just looked at and I grabbed my violin.

I will take that as a yes....... I said to him and started to play my violin.

While I'm playing it I noticed that his body is producing a light it's color blue and he's like humming.

You like it?........ I asked him then he smiled that made me smile.

Your smile is beautiful but I have my favorite smile already...... I said to him then I heard a helicopter so I peak outside as a saw some helicopters roaming.

When I looked at the Yeti he looked so scared.

Wait don't tell they are finding you......I said to him.

Wait that helicopters is owned by some people who likes animals or even experimenting them.

Wait where do you actually live?...... I asked him then he slowly go outside and looked at a billboard that is showing the Mt. Everest.

It's far from here we will need to go to China ...... I said then he went back inside.

You're still young maybe your parents is finding you...... I said to him and I looked at my Dad's picture.

What if I will help you to go in there for adventure....... I said to him then he smiled

I'll call you Everest maybe in 1 in the morning we will sneak out I'll just write a letter for my Mom that I will go in a trip ...... I said.

I know this is a crazy idea but this poor yeti needs to go back where he belongs.

Korea to Mt. Everest let's see.