Chapter 2

Jeong-eui Pov
When we arrived at the seashore we saw Lisa's friends waiting to a ship it's actually it's a container ship.

It's moving...... I said.

Everest jump ....... I said to him and he immediately jumped on it.

It's our turn ...... I said and looked at Lisa who's hesitating so I hold her hand.

Try something new...... I said as the both of us jumped right into a mud.

Omo Omo my shoes....... Lisa said and I saw some of her friends did a face palmed.

So where should we sleep?......One of her friends asked

Lisa I don't know their names..... I said to her but she's busy trying to clean her shoes.

Oh we will just introduce ourselves......One of her friends said and I just nod at her.

I'm Jisoo this are Rose, Jennie, Irene, Seulgi, Yeri, Wendy, Joy, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Jihyo, Mina, Sana, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu..... She said

And don't you ever call us unnie.....She added.

Okay and btw I'm Roh Jeong-eui......I said to them and smiled.

Eui..... Lisa called me so I looked at her.

What?...... I asked her.

Wow no concern?...... Lisa asked then Everest approached her.

Lisa it's like he wants you to sleep above him...... Rose said to her.

What? He might push me....... Lisa said.

He won't do that Lisa, right Everest?.....I asked him.

Always Everest...... Lisa said as her phone rang.

Mom..... Lisa said.

Yes I'm home...... Lisa said.

Okay see you after three weeks.....Lisa said and hid her phone.

Can't believe I just lied to my Mom my ghad..... Lisa said.

You looked stress ....... Seulgi said to her.

Aish I'll just sleep ..... Lisa said then she looked at me.

Sleep far from the edge..... Lisa said then walked away.

Y-Yah! Where are you going?...... I asked her.

Lower your voice they don't even know that they have passengers here even a yeti ...... Lisa said.

Sorry for that she's just you know doesn't want to get the dirty and being in a dirty place ...... Irene said.

I know....... I said and looked at Everest who's already sleeping.

So where we will be going to bring Everest back to his family?.......Nayeon asked.

We will be going to Yellow Mountain first..... I answered.

Eh I'm too lazy to walk in that mountain...... Yeri said.

Next to Yangtze River....... I said to them.

What are we gonna do there?......Joy asked.

You will swim...... Wendy answered

Then to Himalayas....... I said.

And finally to Mount Everest...... I said and glanced at Everest.

Wait is Everest being chase by the people who is exhibiting animals even experimenting them?....... Momo asked.

I think so because I saw their helicopters roaming around and I saw how scared Everest was...... I answered.

This will be hard if they catch us it will be the end of us...... Jennie said.

That's what you call exciting,a  thrill and a adventure....... Jeongyeon said.

Jeong imagine being chase by those people with some guns while us, we don't have any weapons to protect us from them even foods for us to trip to this so called adventure....... Jisoo said to her.

You sound like Lisa..... Jeongyeon said to her.

Whatever let's just sleep it's already late...... Jisoo said.

So where are we going to sleep with all this muds in the floor?...... Sana asked her.

Top of that boxes....... Dahyun answered.

I'll just check Lisa....... I said to them then went where Lisa go.

When I saw her I feel guilt seeing her struggling to sleep.

If you just now how I missed to see your smile ....... I said.

The last time I saw it is when you're grandfather is still with you...... I said.

Your smile is my favorite Lisa.