Chapter 1

Lisa Pov
Hi I'm Lalisa Manoban. Earlier I saw Jeong-eui again. Actually we have a house but I told my parents that I want to live in a apartment for a experience and they let me. My grandfather is here before because he always visit me but now he left me.

Lisayah!...... Jisoo called me and about to throw a empty bottle on me.

Don't you dare make a mess here chu.....I said to her.

Come on you're so being clean......Seulgi said.

I'll just go to the rooftop...... I said to them.

Are you even allowed there?.......Jeongyeon asked.

I'm friends with the owner....... I answered and left.

Lisa we will follow!..... I heard Dahyun shouted.

Ghad it's already late they shouldn't shout anymore.

When I arrived at the rooftop it's messy I swear but the view I love it. When I looked around I saw something in the dark because of curiosity I slowly approach it but I froze on my spot when I already saw it.

Lisa...... I heard Jeong-eui said then I saw my friends arrived.

Yow Lalis-

Should I shout?....... Dahyun asked but we didn't talked.

Everest go back inside...... Jeong-eui said then the yeti went to a like a tent made out by a blankets.

Eui what was that?...... I asked her.

Lisa look he's a yeti and I need to help him to go back to his home......Jeong-eui said.

It's a freaking yeti were talking about here...... I said to her.

What if he hurt you?....... I asked her.

But he didn't, Lisa he needs to go back to his family he's still young......Jeong-eui said.

Wait where's his home?....... Jisoo asked her.

Mt. Everest....... Jeong-eui answered.

Dude that will be in China......Seulgi said to her.

I know I'm not idiot...... Jeong-eui said to her.

My bad...... Seulgi said.

But still it's freaking China...... Seulgi said to her.

Plus what will you ride to go there.......I said to her.

I don't know but I will leave right now...... Jeong-eui said.

Aish if I just don't love you I will just let you go ...... I muttered.

Pardon?...... Jeong-eui said.

There's a ship that will go to China it's actually not a ship that will people ride it's like there will be some boxes there that will deport to China...... I said to her.

How did you know about that?......Jennie asked.

I just know....... I said to her.

Wait the question is how can we bring that Yeti....... Chaeyoung didn't finished her statement when Jeong-eui spoke.

It's Everest....... Jeong-eui said.

Everest in the seashore?.......Chaeyoung asked so I looked at Jeong-eui.

Just jump each of the rooftop of each building if that yeti can...... I said to her.

Lisa it's Everest and I think he can because he's different...... Jeong-eui said.

Wait are we gonna come with her?......Tzuyu asked.

Lisa you don't need to come if you don't want to...... Jeong-eui said.

It won't be dirty there right? My parents will ask me a lot of question if they see me being dirty ....... I said to her.

Lisa you know you need to be dirty sometimes to have some fun......Jeong-eui said.

Hey I always feel guilty when my clothes or my rooms always getting dirty because of my maids...... I said to her.

We have a laundry Lisa and it's their job to clean your mess...... Jeong-eui said.

Don't confront me lets just go...... I said to her then Everest came out.

We will go first see you there....... Jisoo said then they immediately left leaving me, Jeong-eui and Everest.

Everest we will go now ...... Jeong-eui said then Everest looked at his back like telling us to go at his back.

Oh no I won't go there it's dangerous......I said.

Come on...... Jeong-eui said and pulled me towards everest.

Aren't you scared that we might fall from the rooftop?...... I asked her.

It's called a thrill and it's part of our adventure...... Jeong-eui said and pulled me up to Everest's back as he started to jump of each rooftop.

For pete's sake Lalisa why did you let yourself be in this situation again?