Chapter 8

No One Pov
When Mina and Jeong-eui noticed that Jisoo stopped from walking they approached her.

Chu we need to go....... Mina said to her.

Lisa ...... Jisoo said.

Chu we don't have any time......Mina said to her.

No they got Lisa...... Jisoo said that made them shocked.

What do you mean?...... Jeong-eui asked her.

A man just came out from the van and fired his gun at the side of Lisa's stomach and they took her..... Jisoo said.

W-What?...... Jeong-eui asked and looked at van that is moving while the helicopters already left.

Omo everest..... Mina said so they looked at Everest who's his eyes are completely changed.

Let's go pali...... Jisoo said then they immediately went where they left Lisa.

This is her stick...... Mina said as she picked up the stick.

Roh I think Everest wants you to play the violin....... Jisoo said to her so Jeong-eui looked at Everest.

Jeong-eui started to play her violin while Everest's fur started to stand up and produce a light.

Ice started to grow aggressively until it hit every van including where Lisa's grandpa and Lisa is.

Their other friends arrived along with the authority but they didn't went down first when they saw what's happening.

As soon as Jeong-eui stopped from playing her violin Everest also stopped and they immediately went near them.

Check every van....... Jisoo said to them then their friends arrived with Lisa's parents.

When her parents opened a van they got shocked when they saw Gook Hwan inside unconscious.

Dad...... Lisa's Mom said and helped him to go outside.

Lisa..... Jeong-eui said when she saw her inside the another van

H-Hey..... Lisa said weakly and her Dad helped her to go out.

The authority capture Tae Hwan, Ye Jin and their other men.

Lisa..... Jeong-eui said worriedly when she noticed that she still bleeding.

I'm sorry..... Gook Hwan said to her.

Grandpa?...... Lisa asked him weakly.

Yes it's me I'm sorry...... Gook Hwan said and hugged her.

Y-You're part of them?...... Lisa asked him .

No I didn't know about the illegal things I'm sorry...... Gook Hwan said to her.

It's okay....... Lisa said to him and she looked at Everest.

I think it's time for you to go home.....Lisa said to him and Everest handed Lisa her stick.

Thank you for this....... Lisa said to him weakly.

Everest approached her and Jeong-eui and hugged them before leaving.

Bye Everest!...... They shouted.

What will happen to their corporation?...... Mina asked them.

Force to be close because of what happened...... Chaeyoung answered.

Finally it's finish ....... Lisa said and with that she fainted that made them shocked.

Omo Lisa ...... Jennie said.

She already lost a lot of blood we need to bring her in the hospital as soon as possible...... Lisa's Mom said to them.

But Korea is far.......Seulgi said.

She didn't said that we will go to Korea's hospital...... Irene said to her.

Go I will carry my daughter..... Lisa's Dad said and they went to the helicopters.

Lisa's Dad carried her and bring her in one of the helicopters and her Mom put a pressure where the bullet hit her to help it stop from bleeding