Chapter 6

Lisa Pov
I'm shocked when Jeong-eui suddenly run away.

Follow her..... Jisoo said so I went where Jeong-eui go.

Hey..... I said and sat beside her.

T-The violin got destroyed Lisa......Jeong-eui said while sobbing.

I know and I also know that violin is important for you..... I said to her.

Lisa..... Jeong-eui said and I looked at her then wiped her tears.

It's okay even though that violin resemble your Dad it doesn't mean it's over, Eui your Dad gave your life and that's what we will cherish the most......I said to her then she suddenly hugged me.

Uhm you should check Everest.... I said to her then she looked at me.

You're going with us right?......Jeong-eui asked.

Hmm go first I'll just follow you..... I said to her then went to the woods.

Sooner or later I might confess to you that I love you eui but it's hard for me not to think that you will leave me like my grandpa...... I said then suddenly I felt someone back hugged me.

Jeong-eui Pov
When Lisa walked to the woods I decided to follow her but I froze on my spot on what I heard.

I don't know but I'm happy that she loves me so I back hugged her.

Me and your grandpa is not the same....... I said to her then she looked at me.

E-Eui?...... Lisa asked and I smiled.

I love you too...... I said to her but she looked away.

Hey I thought you love me...... I said to her.

You will just leave so it doesn't matter...... Lisa said and I cupped her face.

Lisa what's stopping yourself to love and be happy?...... I asked her.

Here on Earth all of it is just temporary nothing is permanent.....Lisa said.

Is this because of your grandpa?..... I asked her but she just stayed quiet.

Look Lisa if you will just think that again and again you might live alone forever...... I said to her.

Not everytime your friends will be there for you if you will be like that......I said to her.

They will just leave me so what's the point of being happy if they will just leave me in the end leaving me alone....... Lisa said.

I already learned my lesson from my grandpa and I won't do it again.......Lisa added.

He left you but that doesn't mean that we will be like him Lisa...... I said to her.

We're not the same person Lisa if you think we will leave you please stop it because it's nonsense...... I said to her.

Eui...... Lisa said and I smiled at her.

I'm here for you also ....... I said to her.

Promise?....... Lisa asked

Promise ...... I answered then she hugged me.

I'm uhm..... Lisa said so I pulled out from the hug and looked at her.

What is it?....... I asked her.

You love me too?..... Lisa asked and I pecked her lips.

Y-Yah! Why did you do that?...... Lisa asked and I saw a red tint on her cheeks.

You're blushing...... I said to her.

Y-You freaking pecked my lips eui.....Lisa said

Because I love you too you idiot...... I said.

I'm not a idiot...... Lisa said.

So we love each other right?...... I asked her and she just nod at me.

So what are we?...... I asked her.

Lovers...... Lisa said and I smiled.

Let's go back to them...... I said to her then dragged her.

Roh ..... Jisoo said so I looked at her.

We have a surprise for you.....Mina said then they both of them looked at Everest.

Come on Everest show her...... Jisoo said to her then Everest slowly place her hands infront holding my violin and it's fixed!?

H-How?...... I asked then Everest handed me my violin.

We don't know what happened but Everest seems to be a magical yeti ......Mina answered.

Thank you Everest....... I said and hugged him.

Btw where's Lisa?...... Jisoo asked so I looked back but I didn't saw Lisa.

I dragged her here...... I said..

Guys!...... Lisa shouted so we looked at each other.

We need to go fast .... Jisoo said and we went where Lisa is.