Chapter 7

No One Pov
When they got near to Lisa they saw her looking somewhere so they looked where she's looking and saw the Leshan Giant Buddha.

No One PovWhen they got near to Lisa they saw her looking somewhere so they looked where she's looking and saw the Leshan Giant Buddha

(Imagine it's cloudy)

Wow..... Jisoo said.

Let's go....... Lisa said to them.

When they are already in the arm of it Everest approached Jeong-eui while touching her violin.

I think Everest wants you to play your violin..... Lisa said to her.

Really Everest?...... Jeong-eui asked him and Everest smiled.

Okay...... Jeong-eui said as she started to play her violin.

This is awesome I almost forgot that were being chase...... Jisoo whispered then Everest started to hum.

Eui?..... Lisa asked when she saw a tear escaped from her eyes.

Jeong-eui keep playing her violin and Everest keep humming every tear that is escaping from Jeong-eui's eyes when it touch the ground it will grow some flowers.

They keep playing, humming the weather became better the surroundings became better.

Everest is like talking to nature ......Lisa stated when they are done.

And I think your violin also have a connection to the nature because of what might Everest did to that.......Lisa added then the three of them stand up.

We need to bring Everest to his family as soon as possible before they get us...... Mina said to them.

Let's go..... Jisoo said then they left.

The four of them and Everest already arrived in Himalayas but before they could cross the bridge they saw two helicopters went down.

Stay back....... Lisa said and hold the bamboo stick that she got from the woods.

Lisa..... Jeong-eui said worriedly.

Bring Everest to his family let me handle this....... Lisa said to them.

Give us back the yeti...... The woman said to her.

Not a chance you have to defeat me first...... Lisa said to her then Everest placed his palm to the bamboo like he's giving a power on it.

Lisa be careful....... Jeong-eui said to her.

I will and bring Everest home......Lisa said as Lisa started to attack the trying to give a way for them to run.

Go..... Lisa said so they immediately leave.

While Lisa is fighting there's a man watching her.

Go get that girl...... The man's assistant said to the man so he went outside and fired his gun at the side of Lisa's stomach.

All of them stopped but her friends didn't noticed it except for Jisoo when they saw what happened.

L-Lisa?..….. The man said and about go outside but his assistant stopped him.

Ye Jin stop Tae Hwan now..... He said to her.

 He said to her

Ops Mr

Ops Mr. Gook I think you should know who I really am..... Ye Jin said to him and smirked.

 Ye Jin said to him and smirked

What do you mean?...... Gook Hwan asked her.

You're not the boss because I'm the boss so stay here and we will take of your granddaughter because the yeti got away...... Ye Jin said and went outside.

Psh what a poor kid..... Ye Jin said to her and Lisa slowly stand up.

Correction my family is the richest family here..,.. Lisa said to her while holding the part that the bullet hit her.

The yeti escaped because of you and your friends..... Ye Jin said to her.

Your other friends left now...... Ye Jin added and approached her.

You need to pay....... Ye Jin said to her and smirked when she noticed that Lisa is getting weak.

Tae Hwan bring her in the other car...... Ye Jin said to him and Tae Hwan hold Lisa.

Let go....... Lisa said to him weakly.

You're too weak to fight so don't fight anymore....... Tae Hwan said and dragged Lisa causing her to losen the grip of the stick.