Chapter 3

Morning Came

Lisa Pov
When I woke up I saw Jeong-eui sleeping near me so I stand up but I feel pain at my back.

Aigo aigo....... I said then I saw Jeong-eui opened her eyes.

What's wrong with you?..... Jeong-eui asked and approached me.

My back hurts...... I answered.

Maybe you're just not used to sleeping in this kind of place ...... Jeong-eui said and about to lift my shirt up.

Y-Yah! What are you doing?...... I asked her.

I'm gonna massage it so let me lift your shirt up..... Jeong-eui said.

Fine..... I said as I removed my shirt leaving me in my sport bra.

Y-Yah! I said lift it up not remove it....Jeong-eui said.

Look just massage it because it's cold...... I said to her without looking at her then I saw my friends who just woke up.

Roh why is your face like tomato?.....Jisoo asked her that made me confused so I decided to look at her but she hold my head.

Don't look....... Jeong-eui said.

Oh okay we already know why.....Seulgi said then smirked.

What's with the smirk?...... I asked her.

Nothing...... Seulgi answered.

We will go to Everest...... Mina said.

Aren't you scared?....... I asked her.

Lisa trust us and try to be yourself......Mina said.

I am being myself...... I said to her.

Nope you're stopping yourself to have fun and enjoy your life...... Jisoo said.

Whatever just go to that Everest...... I said to her.

Enjoy the massage...... Dahyun said then they walked away.

They forgot that were just a trespassers here..... I said.

Just let them plus Jisoo is right .....Jeong-eui said.

Just go to them...... I said then wear my clothes then leave.

Don't get me wrong I don't want to act like that to them especially to her but I don't want talking about my life. I don't know why but since my grandfather left me I can't see any reason to smile because they will just leave me in the end.

I want to smile because I'm seeing her smiling but she will leave me like what my grandfather did.

Jeong-eui Pov
When Lisa left I just watched her walked away.

Roh where's Lisa?...... Jisoo asked.

She just walked away ...... I answered and approached Everest.

Maybe we will take days to go to your family.........I said to him then he looked at me.

What will we gonna do if they will find us?....... Jeongyeon asked.

We need to run because Everest is young and animal also have feelings...... I answered.

Lisa's parents told us before when we visited their house that Lisa always want to go to a adventure with her grandfather and she's really good at fighting and living in the wild......Tzuyu said then I looked where she's looking and I saw Lisa.

She's just looking at the direction not minding us.

I wonder how you became friends with Lisa if she's like that...... I said to them.

Even Lisa is like no to dirty anymore and always wants to be clean she still need some friends....... Rose answered.

She's still human that means she also have a feeling maybe she's just afraid of something or she's hurt when her grandfather left her....... Wendy said.

Yeah I saw Lisa smile every time she's with her grandfather but I didn't saw her smile anymore when he left her...... I said.

Yeah that's why we always choose to understand Lisa because it's hard to release a word to her especially when we don't know what she been through....... Mina said and I looked at everest.

He looks so sad while looking at Lisa maybe he feel what Lisa is feeling right now.