Lotus Pier

Jiang Cheng had an accident while on a night hunt with Yunmengjiang sect disciples and also Wei Wuxian, at that time Jiang Cheng saved Wei Wuxian who was about to fall into a ravine and ended up falling into a ravine instead.

Jiang Cheng fainted or was in a coma for three days, meanwhile Yu Ziyuan cursed Wei Wuxian because he thought he was the one who caused Jiang Cheng to fall into a ravine due to saving Wei Wuxian and Wei Wuxian just looked down when Yu Ziyuan scolded him badly.

Yu Ziyuan, "it's all because of you! you bastard child! troublemaker! If A Cheng dies or is disabled because of you then I will never forgive you!".

Jiang Yanli rubbed Yu Ziyuan's shoulder to calm his mother's anger, "Mother don't say that to A Xian, she didn't want this to happen either, it was all an accident".

Yu Ziyuan glared at Jiang Yanli, "You always defend this troublesome kid!"

Jiang Fengmian, who couldn't stand his wife's exaggeration and felt sorry for the normally cheerful Wei Wuxian, now only looked down and saddened.

"Enough Ziyuan! You can't keep blaming A Xian! He didn't want this to happen either! what happened was just an accident, all sect disciples say that, and it was A Cheng's wish that saved A Xian so you can't blame him." A Xian just like that, instead you should pray that A Cheng is fine, healthy and recovered instead of having negative thoughts all the time", Jiang Fengmian looked at Yu Ziyuan sharply and acted decisively because he felt that his wife had gone too far.

Yu Ziyuan glared at Jiang Fengmian, Jiang Yanli and Wei Wuxian took turns then snorted in annoyance and left Jiang Cheng's room who was still unconscious.

Jiang Yanli hugged Wei Wuxian and stroked her hair, "You don't need to worry, A Cheng will definitely wake up and get well soon, the healer said there are no serious injuries".

Jiang Fengmian smiled at Wei Wuxian, "don't mind what your aunt says, she's just too worried about A Cheng, actually she loves you too".

"Thank you shijie, uncle, you have defended me, but I think I should be the one who should fall into the abyss and not A Cheng, this shouldn't have happened to A Cheng, I can't forgive myself if something happens to him", Wei Wuxian really felt guilty of Jiang Cheng should be the one lying there and not Jiang Cheng.

"What are you saying A Xian? if A Cheng hears you say this then he will be angry with you!" Jiang Yanli protested Wei Wuxian's words.

"Never mind we better get out of this room and let A Cheng rest", Jiang Fengmian

"Uncle, shijie, let me here to take care of A Cheng", Wei Wuxian

"It's up to you A Xian", Jiang Fengmian.

Wei Wuxian smiled because he was allowed to take care of Jiang Cheng, after that Jiang Yanli and Jiang Fengmian left Jiang Cheng's room and let Wei Wuxian stay in Jiang Cheng's room to take care of him.

Wei Wuxian looked at Jiang Cheng's face and put a compress on his forehead and then covered his body with herbs so that the wounds on his body from falling into the abyss healed quickly.

"A Cheng get well soon, wake up! I miss all your nagging it's lonely no more fussy, fierce and scolding me as usual, come on wake up A Cheng, we will hunt pheasants again, steal lotus seeds again in that fierce old man's lake , hunting for water ghosts at yunmeng lake again, shooting kites again? don't you want to wake up and we do those things again? come on A Cheng don't just sit around like this, it's not just you!", Wei Wuxian felt like a madman talking to himself but himself didn't care and would keep talking to wake Jiang Cheng up.

"Hey A Cheng do you know? I recently met a beautiful girl who sells dumplings in the market, if you knew you would definitely scold me again and make fun of me as a playboy like usual! It's really fun to tease girls, you're the only one who's too stiff so no girl wants to be with you like girls who are crazy about me, it's not my fault if I'm loved by yunmeng girls right? oh come on A Cheng wake up! scold me again!", Wei Wuxian felt broken and finally fell asleep beside Jiang Cheng.

***

Jiang Cheng's subconscious with his transparent form, Jiang Cheng saw all the events in front of his eyes the first time he and Wei Wuxian came to the smut sect, Wei Wuxian knew Lan Wangji, teased him and looked for trouble and was nicknamed the troublemaker.

Soon he saw the incident in the xuanwu cave when he had to get out of the xuanwu cave first because of the behavior of Wen Chao and Wang Lingjiao and left Wei Wuxian alone for a week in the cave with Lan Wangji.

Then he saw the Wen sect burn the yunmengjiang sect and make both his parents die, he saw that he lost his jindan and made Wei Wuxian sacrifice his jindan for him and eventually undergo demonic cultivation.

He saw Wei Wuxian go on a rampage and cause a bloody night in bu ye tian and Jiang Yanli died following Jin Zixuan who died first because Wen Ning accidentally killed him due to Wei Wuxian's uncontrollable emotions.

After that he saw that he was involved in the siege on Yiling Hills and made Wei Wuxian die but after that Jiang Cheng regretted and always looked for Wei Wuxian's spirit but in a different way from Lan Wangji if Lan Wangji always looked for Wei Wuxian by playing guqin then Jiang Cheng always caught people who cultivates a demon and endures it no matter if he's in the wrong person.

After thirteen years Wei Wuxian returned and was reincarnated as Mo Xuan Yu and in the end Lan Wangji found him and found him, until finally Wei Wuxian married Lan Wangji after all the truth was revealed.

Meanwhile, Jiang Cheng secretly regretted and was heartbroken, because Wei Wuxian got married in the end Jiang Cheng accepted the advice from the elders that he too get married so that the Yunmeng Sect would have a successor.

At the age of almost forty years Jiang Cheng finally married a woman just for the sake of having children, but just like his father who did not love his mother, Jiang Cheng did not love his wife.

Jiang Fengmian who only harbored love for Cangse Sanren finally experienced Jiang Cheng in his life only loving Wei Wuxian even though his wife had given him a son and daughter.

***

Jiang Cheng woke up and woke up and looked next to him Wei Wuxian who was sleeping beside him after taking care of himself, Jiang Cheng caressed Wei Wuxian's face, in this second life Jiang Cheng was determined that only he could be Wei Wuxian's husband.

Wei Wuxian who felt a hand caressing his face woke up and he was surprised to see Jiang Cheng who was already conscious but was more surprised by Jiang Cheng's treatment of him.

Wei Wuxian, "A Cheng you're awake?"

"Hmm... since when have you been here?", Jiang Cheng.

Wei Wuxian, "I took care of you, I'm sorry A Cheng? Because of me you were seriously injured like this? So I took care of you".