Jealous

Sitting and opposite him was Lan Wangji, behind him was Nie Huaisang and across from Nie Huaisang was Jiang Cheng.

And today the lessons at the swarming sect started, Lan Xichen was teaching, it looked like the disciples who were the guest disciples stared in awe at Lan Xichen's face.

Lan Xichen was the most handsome first order cultivator in the cultivation world while his younger brother Lan Wangji was the second most handsome young master in the cultivation world.

It was only natural that at this time the guest disciples couldn't stop staring at the handsome face of Lan Xichen who was teaching them, the cute uke/shou2 who were the guest disciples hoped to get Lan Xichen or at least attract the attention of Lan's first jade.

But unlike Wei Wuxian, his eyes had only been glancing at Lan Wangji all this time and when Lan Wangji looked back at him, Wei Wuxian looked nervous and smiled awkwardly at him.

Don't think Jiang Cheng didn't know about it, Jiang Cheng saw it and he also looked very angry and annoyed at Wei Wuxian who always glanced at Lan Wangji.

Okay, Jiang Cheng knows and is self-aware, Lan Wangji is indeed much more handsome than him, but is it only the face that is the main factor to be loved by someone?  remembering that Jiang Cheng couldn't help but feel so jealous and annoyed that he pouted and always looked at Wei Wuxian where now Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji who were secretly glancing at each other and smiling shyly, especially Wei Wuxian.

So Jiang Cheng didn't even focus on his studies at all and it was seen by Lan Xichen who accidentally looked at Jiang Cheng, he saw Jiang Cheng instead of paying attention to the lesson but instead his face looked angry and angry, Lan Xichen just shook his head then cleared his throat.

Lan Xichen, "Jiang Cheng gongzi? Jiang Cheng gongzi are you listening to me?"  but once there was no response from Jiang Cheng.

"Huust! Huust! A Cheng! Gosh you are!"  Nie Huaisang then slapped the paper onto Jiang Cheng's head

"What are you doing Huaisang?!"  Jiang Cheng's thunderous shout made everyone in the class turn to look at him, Jiang Cheng was shocked and embarrassed.

"Jiang Cheng gongzi, I've been calling you many times but you completely ignored my calls" said Lan Xichen with a smile making Jiang Cheng's face turn red with embarrassment, it must have been because he was watching Wei Wuxian and the rest of the class would secretly laugh at him.

"I'm sorry Zewu Jun" Jiang Cheng bowed his head

"Ah never mind, it's okay, please don't repeat it again, okay? And listen carefully to what I explain about this subject matter," said Lan Xichen with a gentle smile

"Okay Zewu Jun" Jiang Cheng just looked down while nodding his head and after that class started again.

After class ended, Wei Wuxian walked over to Lan Wangji and smiled cheerfully, Lan Wangji's eyelashes were shaking and his ears were red, Jiang Cheng couldn't hold himself back any longer, before Wei Wuxian started his conversation with Lan Wangji, Jiang Cheng immediately dragged Wei Wuxian out of the classroom.  with anger.

Sorry if it took a long time to update, it's really hectic in real life, especially for a Chinese New Year event like this.