Go To Gusulan

Just like in their previous life, this time they had to go to the swarm sect and today was the day Jiang Cheng, Jiang Yanli and Wei Wuxian departed.

Jiang Cheng was very annoyed and had time to refuse Jiang Fengmian's request that forced them to go to the sham sect.

But it couldn't be helped if his father had already said they had to go to the slash sect then they would all inevitably have to go to the swarm sect.

And at this time Jiang Cheng, Jiang Yanli and Wei Wuxian were on the boat, Jiang Fengmian gave food and money to his son while Yu Ziyuan did not accompany his three children just like in his previous life.

***

Jiang Fengmian, "A Li, A Cheng, A Xian, it's okay if you stay in Gusulan Sect and don't make trouble while staying there because the rules there are very strict, different from the Yunmengjiang Sect."

Wei Wuxian, "Is that so uncle? Fine, don't worry I'll remember it and won't cause trouble and won't embarrass our sect while staying there".

Jiang Cheng secretly sneered and smiled mockingly in his heart because of course he knew what would happen to Wei Wuxian while staying in the Gusulan Sect would naturally cause trouble.

But Jiang Cheng will take care of him this time because if Wei Wuxian is punished then he will meet Lan Wangji and will bring them closer, of course in this life Jiang Cheng will not let that happen.

Jiang Fengmian, "Alright it's time for you to leave, take care of yourselves while staying in the swarm sect"

"I will inform father by mail", Jiang Yangli.

Jiang Cheng, "I'll also send dad a letter as soon as I get there"

"Me too uncle!", Wei Wuxian.

Jiang Fengmian, "okay goodbye!"

"goodbye father" Jiang Yangli and Jiang Cheng

"Goodbye Uncle" Wei Wuxian.

And the boat was speeding towards the journey to the gusulan sect and this sea journey took about three days and two nights, a long and tiring journey.

Wei Wuxian, "I heard that the Gusulan Sect's people are very handsome and charming? Are the girls there much prettier than the Diyunmeng girls? I'll get one".

Jiang Cheng snorted in annoyance and rolled his eyes, his jealousy and possessiveness towards Wei Wuxiab in this life was unshackled because Jiang Cheng didn't want Lan Wangji to have Wei Wuxian again and snatch Wei Wuxian from Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng, "Stop teasing the girls, and don't tease the boys or girls over there!"

"Why? Isn't that fun?", Wei Wuxian asked as he tilted his head and his eyes twinkled cutely making it look very adorable in Jiang Cheng's and Jiang Yanli's eyes.

Jiang Cheng, "stop giving false hope to others by constantly teasing others, making people fall in love with you but you are insensitive and don't love you back!"

"Me? I am?", Wei Wuxian asked in surprise as he pointed at himself making Jiang Cheng very excited.

"That's... that's it! Don't fight anymore you guys! We'd better eat this dumpling, how about it?"  Jiang Yanli said.

"Ah shijie there, I definitely miss your cooking! Is it okay to cook there? If it's allowed to cook then I want you to cook my favorite pork rib soup", Wei Wuxian.

Jiang Yanli, "of course A Xian I will cook pork rib soup for you if the gusulan sect is allowed to cook"

"Never mind this you should eat your food first, don't let you get sick, we still have a long way to go", Jiang Cheng.

Wei Wuxian smirked as he winked at Jiang Cheng to tease him, "Ah A Cheng I didn't expect you to care about me so much that you don't want to see me sick?".

Jiang Cheng, "shouldn't I pay attention to you?"

Wei Wuxian was surprised at Jiang Cheng's answer for some reason. Since Jiang Cheng woke up from his coma for three days, Wei Wuxian felt that Jiang Cheng had changed a lot and was now more gentle with him and almost never got angry with him anymore and sometimes even teased him back.

"Of course you can" Wei Wuxian replied nervously and without realizing it his face turned red.

Jiang Cheng who saw Wei Wuxian's face blushed with a meaningful smirk.

Sorry, I just published it now because I just got back from vacation from Thailand and quarantined at the athlete's house.