Insensible

Wei Wuxian looked very annoyed when Jiang Cheng dragged himself like a child and now they had drifted away from Lan Wangji.

After dragging Wei Wuxian's hand for quite a while all the way, Wei Wuxian finally pushed his hand away and pushed Jiang Cheng away.

"A Cheng! What are you doing, huh?! Your attitude was just playing drag me! You think my hand doesn't hurt being dragged like this? Why are you doing this?".  Wei Wuxian was truly furious at Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng crossed his arms and snorted in annoyance, "Wei Wuxian, are you really that insensitive as a person? What percentage of your sensitivity level are you? Did God miss you during brain division?"

Wei Wuxian was getting angrier at Jiang Cheng now and his eyes widened in disapproval, "What do you mean by saying that about me huh?!".

"Do I need to explain more? You are really stupid and insensitive!", Oh No, Jiang Cheng realized his mistake he shouldn't be getting emotional now.

"Is that so? I'm stupid huh? Then who is the title of the fourth ranked Young Master of the cultivation world and who is fifth? Then who is superior in swordsmanship, horse riding, archery and literature as well as calligraphy?", Wei Wuxian boasted in a haughty tone.  .

"Stop bragging Wei Wuxian! I just wanted to tell you that I don't like seeing you flirt with that damn Lan Wangji let alone get close to him!" Jiang Cheng, who had lost his temper, snapped at Wei Wuxian.

"Why don't you like it? What's wrong with Lanzhan?"  Wei Wuxian asked while tilting his head and blinking innocently.

Jiang Cheng wanted to hit Wei Wuxian's insensitive head, luckily Jiang Cheng loved and loved Wei Wuxian.

Otherwise, he might have dumped Wei Wuxian in the lotus lake because of his annoying nature!  Jiang Cheng secretly saluted and praised Lan Wangji's patience in his previous life while still with Wei Wuxian.

"Stupid! Think for yourself if you have a brain!"  Jiang Cheng snapped with a snort, then left Wei Wuxian alone.

"After he dragged me this far and didn't say anything instead giving me a riddle, now he just walked away without giving an answer! Jiang Cheng you are so damn and annoying! I don't want to see you again!", Wei Wuxian shouted  with emotion.

But it was useless, Jiang Cheng had walked too far and left him alone, finally Wei Wuxian also went to his room.

***

Meanwhile Lan Wangji was now gloomy after Wei Wuxian was rudely pulled by Jiang Cheng from in front of him just like that.

Lan Wangji wanted to be angry and attack Jiang Cheng, who arbitrarily took away the beautiful young man he loved who had just filled the void in Lan Wangji's heart all this time.

Where did Jiang Cheng take Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji wanted to slash Jiang Cheng's leber with his bichen sword if it wasn't hindered by the Gusu Rule which was very annoying to Lan Wangji's eyes and heart.

He wanted to rebel but he was the golden child of the Gusulan sect known as two jade Lan who was famous for being perfect for his high manners, while he was daydreaming like that, someone knocked on his door.

"Enter!"  Lan Wangji told the person who stood up and knocked on his Jingshi front door to enter, it turned out that Lan Xichen was Lan Wangji's older brother who looked similar to him.

"Wangji, are you in trouble? I saw that you were gloomy since Wei Gongzi left with Jiang Gongzi after chatting with you?"  Lan Xichen asked.

"I'm fine," Lan Wangji replied flatly.

"Are you sure you're okay? It's not because you secretly like Wei gongzi, is it?"  Lan Xichen smiled seductively while Lan Wangji's ears turned red from being teased by Lan Xichen.

"Xiongzhang how many times have I told you I don't like Wei gongzi! How many times have I told you that I walk straight and don't turn like you guys!"  Lan Wangji was feeling very annoyed right now.

"Hey Wangji don't be angry like that! I was just asking?"  Lan Xichen shook his head at the behavior of his youngest brother.

"Xiongzhang, Wangji is tired and wants to sleep!"  Lan Wangji said curtly.

Finally Lan Xichen came out of Lan Wangji's room.

Sorry for the long update, because I'm busy working on my thesis.