Welcome To Gusulan Sect

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng had now arrived at the nearby Caiyi town of the mob sect, as it was late at night, they were staying at the inn.

Jiang Cheng remembered that in the previous life his group and Wei Wuxian also stayed at the same inn and ended up the next day they missed a certificate stating that they were guest disciples of the proposed sect so Lan Wangji was not allowed in.

In his previous life, there was a group of Lanlingjin sect Jin Zixuan and his entourage who suddenly made Wei Wuxian along with Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng have to flee and change lodging places so that their certificates were left behind?

That's what made Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji meet for the first time, when Wei Wuxian took the invitation left behind, returned to the sect late at night, bought the emperor smile, Lan Wangji found out and got into a fight, that in the future made them close and Jiang Cheng would not let  it happens in today's life.

***

The next day the group of Yunmengjiang sect, Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng departed for the gusulan sect after they had moved to an inn last night.

Jiang Cheng reminded Wei Wuxian to bring their invitation letter as a guest disciple of the proposed sect so that this time it would not be like in the previous life that Lan Wangji was not allowed to enter again.

They arrived at the gates of the gusulan sect, Wei Wuxian and his entourage had changed into their uniforms, which were white with a cloud pattern, and the junior disciples of the gusulan sect were guarding the sect gates inspecting the group of guest disciples who had come with their respective invitation certificates.

And just like in his previous life, at that time Lan Wangji came and walked gracefully past the group of guest disciples and it was exactly the same as his previous life.

Lan Wangji then stood in front of the sect's juniors to greet the guest disciples and he bowed respectfully to the group of guest disciples.

"We are from the yunmenjiang sect entourage, this is a letter of invitation as a guest disciple", Jiang Cheng handed the letter to Lan Wangji, but instead it was his junior who received and checked the letter.

Lan Wangji silently stared at the invitation letter given by Jiang Cheng then opened and examined it, then his eyes met Wei Wuxian, they looked at each other.

"Ehem!!"  Jiang Cheng deliberately cleared his throat and woke the two of them, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji both looked away, Jiang Cheng wouldn't let them be together again like in his previous life.

"Alright, all of you may enter, welcome to the mob sect." Lan Wangji said politely and nodded at the entire group and his eyes darted over to the mob sect junior.

"Let us take you to your respective resting places, please follow us?"  The proposed sect junior spoke politely to the guest disciples.

And just like in his previous life, Jiang Cheng shared a room with Wei Wuxian, suddenly there was a knock on his bedroom door, Jiang Cheng guessed for sure Nie Huaisang and it turned out to be exactly the same as in his previous life, it was Nie Huaisang who came.

"Hello! May I introduce you guys? My name is Huaisang and I'm from the Qinghe Nie sect" Nie Huaisang said shyly while hiding his face behind his fan.

"Hello too Huaisang! I'm Wei Wuxian and this is my shidi Jiang Cheng! We're from the yunmengjiang sect!"  Wei Wuxian said excitedly because he had a new friend.

"Greetings to meet Wei Xiong and Jiang Xiong? You guys seem to be older than me so let me call you shixiong", Nie Huaisang.

"Of course you can" Wei Wuxian replied with a gentle smile.

Jiang Cheng just rolled his eyes lazily because of course he knew who Nie Huaisang would be in the future, the head shaker who looked innocent but turned out to be the director of various scenarios in the future.

However, it is undeniable that it was because of Nie Huaisang's services that Wei Wuxian, who had been dead for thirteen years, could be brought back to life.

“Just the two of you here?”, Nie Huaisang

"What do you think? Don't ask silly questions if you already know the answer!"  Jiang Cheng said curtly.

Wei Wuxian felt bad for Nie Huaisang, "I'm sorry A Cheng is like this but he's actually a good person".