Note and Character Sketch

Hola , this story will be starting  soon 

just a little note

*This story will not be updated on daily bases 

* It's purely based on imagination 

                                                                               Character Sketch 

Shaurya Sabherwal - 44 years old , love his wife and kids a lot, In mafia and is a business man , ruthless and an angry young man but only for the outside world , Is the sweetest for his family... naughty and shameless only for his wife 😁. Protective for his wife and daughter can't manage a single scratch on them [Is 44 years old but does not looks like one].

Anokhi Bhalla Sabherwal - 39 years old , loves her husband and her children a lot . Is a professor in SISAC { Sabherwal institute of science , art and commerce }.The sweetest and saviour for her son from shaurya . Does not knows that her 2 sons are soon gonna join mafia and have currently went for mafia studies . But does know about shaurya being in it. Best friend of her daughter .

Leo Sabherwal - 18 years old , loves his parents alot and a complete mama's boy . Overprotective for his mother and sis . Has same traits as Shaurya . Currently not in India . Will be back soon has gone for mafia studies , is there from past two years misses his mom a lot [ because he can't speak to her much as she will recognize if even if there's a slight voice also] can speak to his father a sis as much as he want because they know about it . Eldest in Triplet .

Abhay Sabherwal - 18 years old , loves his parents alot and a complete mama's boy . protective for his mother and sis . Has same traits as Shaurya and only a few of Anokhi . Currently not in India . Will be back soon has gone for mafia studies , is there from past two years misses his mom a lot [ because he can't speak to her much as she will recognize if even if there's a slight voice also from the background] can speak to his father a sis as much as he want because they know about it . Second in Triplet.

Aarav Sabherwal - 18 years old , love his parents alot , a complete mom's boy . Not gonna join mafia and does knows that his brother is goona join soon . Angry man for outside world . Protective for his mom and sis . A jolly , happy go lucky boy for his family. Partner in crime and a prank buddy with his sis . Misses his buddies . Soon to be a doctor. Youngest in Triplet .

Mia Sabherwal - 16 years old , love her parents a lot , a complete daddy's princess . Wanna become a fashion desginer in future . Misses Lo { Leo's nickname } and Abhi {Abhay's nickname} alot, also knows about them goona join in mafia and her father being in mafia too, but is scared of what will be her mom's reaction when she comes to know. Partner in crime and a prank buddy with her aaru { Aarav's nickname } bro .

Hope u guys like the character sketch

Any suggestions or what u would like to see in the future chapter's

Please comment and vote it feels good .

Thank you.

Bye for now 🙋‍♀️