Chapter 19 - Anokhi Leaving The House ?

Aarav- "Maa ,aap kahi ja rahe ho... yeh suitcase "... he looked towards her hand holding the box. Anokhi ignored and walked up to the door.

Nandini -" Anokhi !... Ruko " she ran over to her.

Nandhini - "Tum kya kar rhi ho... Paagal ho... Kaha jaa rhi ho ?"

Anokhi- "Dekho tum sab ! Mujhe kisise kuch nhi bolna... Sab toh vahi karte haina jo unhe sahi lagat hai... Ab main bhi bilkul aisa hi karungi"... saying so she turned to leave, but the next moment, she got pulled by a hand. She crashed onto his chest and the suitcase fell on the floor. Shaurya held her by arms with blood red eyes seeing her leaving her own house, while Anokhi wriggled in his tight grip.

Anokhi- "Chodo mujhe "

Shaurya -" Kaha jaa rhi thi tum.... Haan ?" he glared. He could burst out any moment. Seeing it, Aarav tried to interfere.

Aarav - "Dad... Maa ko..."

Shauyra- "Just shut up !!... Jab main bol rha hoon tab mujhe koi beech mein nhi chaahiye... Aur tum Anokhi ! Tum yeh suitcase liye kaha jaa rhi ho btaao..." he gritted his teeth.

Anokhi averted her gaze and her eyes teared up seeing his harsh behavior.

Nandhini -Shaurya... she tried to make him understand through her eyes.
And seeing it, realisation dawned upon him that he went overboard with Anokhi.
His hold on her loosened and the next moment, she ran away to their room, with tears dripping from her eyes.
Shaurya stood there, guilt-stricken, for making his love cry. He cursed himself for losing his mind.

Nandhini -" Shauyra... tum jaao andar... Anokhi ko dekho..."
He nodded and headed immediately towards his room.
He entered and saw that she was lying there with her face buried in pillow, and he could sense she was crying.
He felt bad, and turned behind to close the door.
He slowly walked over to her, and took a seat there.

Shaurya - "Anokhi... "he placed his gentle hand on her shoulder but she jerked it off.
Anokhi - "Mujhe koi baat nhi karni !!"
"Chale jaao !!"... she yelled.

He didn't react this time, instead waited for her to cry out and then he will speak to her.
When she sensed that there was no movement, she thought for a moment that he might have gone.
She removed the pillow from her face, and there he was, sitting near her.
Shaurya's heart ached seeing her tear-streaked face and he tried initiated talking, "Anokhi..."
She turned her red swollen face away.
Shaurya- "Anokhi suno na... I'm sorry...Galti se ho gaya "
But she remained silent.
He moved closer and said- "Anokhi...
Please na Dekho tum aise ghar chodkar jaane vaali thi isliye mujhe gussa aa gaya...Jaanti hona ki kitna pyaar karta hoon tumse... Toh fir aise kaise mujhe chodkar-"
Jaanti hona ki kitna pyaar karta hoon tumse... Toh fir aise kaise mujhe chodkar-

Anokhi-"kuch pyaar nahi kar tai ho tum , sirf dhoka dete ho mujhe uska kya ?!!..."- Anokhi interrupted.
Fear gripped him on thinking what she was talking about.
Shauyra-" Anokhi..."
"Yeh tum kya keh rhi ho..."
Anokhi - "Kyu ???!!!Kuch gaalt kha maine ??? Tumne boli tha mujhe ki tum mafia chod doge...par nahi ,
Tumne vaada kiya tha na mujhse ki tumhaare mafia mein jo bhi kaam hai uske vajah se khudpar ya humaari family par aanch nhi aane doge...
Aur kuch din pehle jo hua... Vo yaad hai ?!!!"

Anokhi -"Tum... Tumhe... goli...
Mere beto ko goli....
Agar kuch ho jaata toh...bolo " She screamed and then broke down.

Shaurya - "Anokhi please try to understand..."
But she didn't seem to stop crying.
Shauyra- " Okay Anokhi...
Main... Main samajh sakta hoon.."

Anokhi - "Nahi tum nahi samaj sakthe Shaurya!!!..." - Anokhi shrieked.
"You would have understood if this would have happened to me ...and I would be fighting between life and death...
Tum meri baat sunte kyu nhi ho ?!!...
Bas apni hi padi hoti hai tumhe humesha !!...
Main yaha humesh- ... Before she could say further, she was caught completely off guard on feeling a feathery touch on her cheek.
Shaurya - "Ho gaya tumhaar ?...", he smirked at her, as he saw her and her reaction .
Her face turned red as soon as she realized that during her blabbering session, he instead of paying attention to it, kissed her on the cheek and was moving his fingers up and down , from her cheeks to jaw
Anokhi - "Shaurya !!!!...", her face warmed up.
Shaurya - "Ab tum chup raho... Agar firse kuch bhi bologi toh dobaara-..." saying this he placed his finger on her lips
"Nhi !!..."- Anokhi said loudly.
He smirked seeing that he succeeded in making her quiet.
Shaurya - "Dekho Anokhi... "He shifted closer to her, and took her hands in his.

Shaurya -" Us din jo hua ....none of us had any clue about it ....the body guards were also killed ..when none of us had clue ...and coming to leaving mafia ...it is not possible "

The last statement angered Anokhi -" Pan kyu " she yelled

But was taken off guard when Shaurya pecked her lips -" shush ...don't scream ....shaant ho jao ...aur mafia cant be left in a day ...and being a capo ..it isn't possible Anokhi "

Anokhi -" But I dont want my sons to join Mafia as well ...because of you being in Mafia ...Abhay and Leo were also shooted ..."

Shaurya -" Hmm " that was only his reply

Anokhi -" pan I have one question Aarav ...-" but before she could continue Shaurya cut her off

Shaurya -" Nahi now no more questions ....dekho...tum mujhe itnai din sai ignore kar rahi thi tho tum kit ni pale dikh rahi ho ...na khana dhang sai khaya ....na dhang sai mujhe pyaar kar nai diya "

Shaurya -" So aab it nai din ki kami ko hum fullfil kar denge "

Anokhi -" Aur woh kaise "

Shaurya -" Vacation par jake ....kal shaam ko hum nik lenge ..and I dont want to hear a no from you "

Anokhi - " Nahi shaurya ..vacation ....-" but shaurya didnt let her complete and pecked her lips ...which made her face go red

Shaurya - " I said I dont want to hear a No..aur aab tum Soja ok ...kal we will be leaving ...and tomorrow night your under my mercy ..so shush no more question and if you do ...u know what I will do " saying the last statement he pointed her lips .

Anokhi - " shameless kahi kai " but shaurya again pointed towards her lips

Anokhi -"Ok ok mai Soja rahi ho"

Shaurya -" Good Wifey ! " saying this he made her lay down ..covered her with blanket ...put the ac to the suitable temperature and kissed her forehead and was moving his hand on her hair .

************************************Target -15 comments ..after that I will post the next chapter

Precap - Shaurya's POV , and shakhi leaving for the vacation

************************************

Hi everyone

How was the chapter

Any suggestion for a destination for shakhi's vacation ? Please suggest

Thanks Black_Hat52 for your help

And what do you think what was anokhi's queation

And what happened to Anokhi and what tablet is she taking

And how was the previous precap...amazing tha na ? 😜

Ignore any errors if there please

Thank you 💙

Bye for now 👋

Love - shakhilife ❤