Chapter 16 -Shocked

Anniversary Evening

Anniversary Evening

"Hello Ladies and Gentle men , please put your hands together for the couple of the night and forever ."Edward announced .
And there stood shakhi , with the spotlight on them , they holding each others arms  and walking down the staircase .

All of the family members were looking at them with love and adoration in their eyes . While shakhi were sharing an eye lock when they were down .

Aarav - "Happy Anniversary mom and dad ."saying this he hugged them ..followed by everyone

And with that the party was going smooth .

Manik - " Lets dance guys ...Anokhi , Shaurya chalo ...you guys will go first " saying this he pulled them on stage and told the dj to play 'I like me better when I am with you '

Shakhi ka dance wala conversation 😁

Shaurya - " your looking stunning wifey "

Anokhi -" Thank you "

Shaurya - " Arey ! Kya Thank you ...tum bhi taref ka 2 shabad bol do "
Anokhi - " I don't need to Shaurya , because as always your looking handsome " when she said this Shaurya smirked and kissed her on the cheeks ...making everyone hoot in the back ground and Anokhi blush .

Anokhi - " Shaurya , Kitne besharam ho tum "

Shaurya - " Arey bachpan sai hi wifey "
Anokhi - "I love you " saying this she blushed once again

Shaurya - " Mujhe shayad doctor kai pass jana padenga , mere kan kharab ho gaye hai , ya tum nai saach mai mujh sai I love you kaha ....without me telling first ..." When he completed saying , Anokhi playfully slapped his arms .

Anokhi - " Tum na , kithe drama queen ho yaar , aur ji ha maine I love you kaha " "Aur chalo abhi , baro bar sai dance karo "

Shaurya - "Hello mam , mai nai..." But anokhi didnt let him complete .

Anokhi-" Yes , I do know you have thought me , but I guess abhi tum bhul gaye ho ...so let me teach you " saying this they started dancing and the song changed to Nazm ,Nazm

'Tu nazm nazm sa mere

Honthon pe thehar ja

Main khwab khwab sa teri

Aankhon mein jaagun re

Tu ishq ishq sa mere

Rooh mein aake bas ja

Jis aur teri shehnaai

Uss ore main bhaagun re

Na na...

Haath thaam le piya

Karte hain vaada

Ab se tu aarzu

Tu hi hai iraada

Mera naam le piya

Main teri rubaai

Teri hi tto piche piche

Barsaat aayi, barsaat aayi

Tu itrr itrr sa mere

Saanson mein bikhar jaa

Main faqeer tere qurbat ka

Tujhse tu maangun de'

While they were dancing Mia got a text from Dhruv saying her to come to her room 'Come upstairs to your room , I am in there ' .
......................................................
In Mia's room

Mia - "Dhruv ...tum haha kya kar rahe ho ..and this hoddie and jeans "

Dhruv - "I came here to tell you that I amm leaving India " when he said thia Mia was in tears .

Mia -"Why but ? Because I had confessed ? If it because of that then please don't we will stay like we were please dhruv don't go "

Dhruv - "I am sorry princess but I will have to "

Mia - " No...Dh..ruv please ..I...lo..ve you ...I will mi..ss yo..u pl..ease " she stammered

Dhruv - " After what I am going to do you will definetly not princess instead you will hate me , I am sorry princess , I really am , Bye " saying this he took a gun out and walked away leaving a confused Mia behind

Mia - "Hate why will I .....and gun why did he have a gun with him " when she was thinking all these thing there where three gunshots heard....and then the realization hit her 

Mia - " Oh shit no no " saying this while crying she reached down .
................................................................

On the other hand at the stage

Three gun shots were fired and the noise of screaming was heard

'Shoot ' 'Shoot '
'Shoot ''Shoot'
'Shoot ' 'Shoot '
Everyone had been rooted to their place ,  but came into senses when they heard Anokhi scream 
Anokhi - " Shaurya , Leo , Abhay" saying this she screamed

Anokhi " Ps please wake up, Leo , Abhay utho please "

Manik - " Antonio , Edward check the guy who did this , it Dhruv for sure, catch him, i will handle here  " Antonio and Edward nodded and left .

Manik - "Lets get them to the hospital ."

......................................................
In the hospital

Shaurya, Abhay and Leo were admitted .
Nandhini was in tears , Manik , Antonio and Edward were standing waiting for the doctor ...they were in tears as well , Muskhan and Pari were some how convinced and sent back to the mansion with John , Aarav was crying a bit ..but didnt show it , Mia was crying and was having a lot of guilt ...while Nandhini was consoling her .

She was told quite a lot of times by her brothers and father ot to believe in him (Dhruv) yet she stood against them in Dhruvs favour and today he shooted her family , her father and brother .

Everyone was either crying or controlling their tears so that they dont to roll down their cheeks  ...but no one really observed that there was one person who was extremely silent ,Anokhi ,niether she was crying nor she had tears in her eyes , she was just lost in her own thoughts ...she looked like a lost person ..who was shocked .
*
*
*
*
After 3 hours

Shaurya's and Leo's doctor had informed that they are stable and will get their consciousness in an other hour .Abhay's condition was critical but now he is stable aswell ...but he will get his consciousness in the morning only 

Anokhi was continuesly praying for Abhay to get his consciousness, and for all of them to get well soon , she even kept manat , everyone were also praying for the same thing . 

.......................................................................................................................

Precap to be posted soon on wattpad 

Target - 10  comments 

Cover credits - 

.........................................................................................................................

Hi everyone 

i know this is a short chapter ....and in future few chapter's may be short as well ...so advance mai hi sorry .

And finally sab kai doubts related to Dhruv clear ho gaye howenge i guess

How the Chapter?

 Sorry if any errors

Thank you 

Bye for now