Chapter 7- Missing

Hi everyone

Happy New Year 2022..let's add more colours of joy,peace and compassion to this beautiful world

Another thing is that Abhay has fallen in love with a girl named Pari ...He has proposed Pari in front of all the family members, and they are happy ...she[Pari] has said a yes...

Please do inline comments Thank you

.....................................................................................................................................

After a week

There were a lot of changes now - Leo and Abhay has joined the Mafia , Aarav started practicing as a doctor, Shaurya slightly decreased Mia's punishment by allowing her to move freely in the house but she wasn't allowed to move outside , Anokhi's feeling was getting stronger day by day that something bad is going to happen and that everyone is hiding something from her....Now the 3 most important questions

1) Did Shaurya say sorry to Mia- Yes he did !

2) Did Shaurya give Mia a chance to explain herself -Well no! ...he also told her not to speak or be in contact with Dhruv ..to which she didn't reply

3) Is Mia in contact with Dhruv, if yes then how ? - Yes Mia is in Contact with Dhruv ...when no one is around she msg's him and does a video call everynight ..Anokhi has been suspicious and told her that if Shaurya comes to know about this, it will not be good but she always changes the topic .

The 8th day - 3.30pm - Sunday

Everyone has gone for some or the other work except Nandhini, Anokhi and Mia.Anokhi was cleaning Shaurya's closet

" Ma" Mia said and Anokhi got startled when Mia hugged her from behind .

" What missing Papa ?" Mia said and Anokhi smiled.

" No Janna.... I was just cleaning his closet. You are going somewhere ?" she asked examining Mia from top to bottom.

She gave a sheepish smile and said - " Maa i am going out .Will be back in the evening for sure.."Anokhi was shocked as she was leaving home on Sunday.

"Jaana, you know every well know what ur father has told , don't go out..where are you going?" Anokhi asked her.

"To see my friend." Mia said looking down, Anokhi frowned.

"I know your only friend is Muskan and she is out of station . Mia , don't lie to me." Anokhi said.

"Can't I have more friends?" Mia asked losing her cool while Anokhi sighed looking at her daughter who is acting stubborn just like her father.

"You can Jaana.But you know that your father strictly said not to go out unnecessarily and that too alone."

"Maa..please....i will come before Papa or anyone comes..please.."Mia pleaded wearing an adorable cute pout,after which Anokhi couldn't deny.

"Ok..but take Robert with you, come back before 6.10 ok! " Anokhi said.

"Yay ...thank you soo much ma ....love u ." Mia kissed her cheeks and ran out .

" Matharani ...please be with us. " Anokhi prayed and walked towards her closet.

.....................................................................................................................

In another place unknown and slightly dark

Leo and Abhay was beating a person.

"Leo , Abhay stop it." ...Leo and Abhay steps back when they sees Antonio standing with Manik .