Chapter 2 - Phone call and Happiness

"Whose phone is it Anokhi - Shaurya asked .

"Abhay!!"....Anokhi literally jumped up from her seat.

"Relax...why are you overreacting?"...Shaurya asked stuffing his mouth with some poha.

"Shut up..."...she glared at him after which he went silent.

"Finally you remembered that your mom is alive?"...she complained like a kid who was waiting for his mom to be back so that he can eat a candy.

"Mom...I am sorry..."- Abhay said 

"I am not gonna forgive you both so easily.Its not just you ...Leo has also completely forgotten me... doesn't pick up my calls and if he does u guy's do not speak much niether u guys  message me properly..." saying this she pouted 

"Mom relax...let me tell you something..."- Leo said

"I don't wanna hear anything!"- she exclaimed 

Shaurya passed her a ' are you serious' look.

He snatched the phone from her.

"Listen Abhay...your mom has went mad all of a sudden.She was complaining sometime back about not getting you both on line and now saying that she don't wanna talk to you.I see the beginning of dual personality disorder here."

Anokhi stared at him in anger while aaru broke in to laughter.Nandini's situation was also no different but she held it back and asked Mia to keep quiet.

Anokhi snatched the phone back at once.

"I will see you properly in a few minutes and especially your suprise that is waiting for you tonight... but now I wanna talk to my son!"...she stood up from the chair not before passing a ' wait and watch ' threatening look at Shaurya.

He kept the fork and spoon down and gazed at Mia for help who shrugged her shoulder in response and giggled.

Anokhi went to a corner and restarted the conversation.

"Yeah...so I was telling you that you both don't love me the way you guys did before. You became too big na  that you don't care about your mom now... "

"Mom...mom...mom...calm down! Let me tell you something now..."- Abhay told 

"I am not done yet...you both..."

"Mom we are coming back and that too in two days..."- Abhay told 

Anokhi went silent for a moment before asking Abhay to repeat what he said.

"I said we are coming back to meet our beautiful mom..."

"Ohh my god ...you are not trying to save yourself from my scolding session right.You both are really coming haina?"

"Believe me when I am infront of you day after tomorrow..."

"Shaurya...."...Anokhi ran back towards the table without even replying back.

Shaurya was still thinking about her threatening sometime back and expected something very big on the way.

"Listen..I was just joking...i am sorry..."...he said trying to save himself.

Manik chuckled at this version of Shaurya.

"He is a tiger infront of others but at home he is a cat ... especially infront of Anokhi..."...Manik whispered to Nandini who agreed at once.

"What nonsense!"...Anokhi rolled her eyes.

"Abu and lo are coming back day after tomorrow...I don't know what will I do?...go and get everything that they like from the shop...I will have to start the preparation from today onwards.... and haan don't forget icecream...chocolate flavour for Lo and blackcurrent for Abu...and haan..."

"Relax...if you continue like this nah you will die running out of breath even before meeting them."- Shaurya told

"Yeah mom...relax...they won't run away after showing up..."- Mia said

"Like father like daughter...your elder brothers are coming... aren't you not excited..."

"Of course I am...if you want me to show you then I can..."...Mia got up and went straight to the sofa and started jumping on it screaming..."yay...my brothers are finally coming back!"

Aarav shook his head in disbelief.

"Where did she get these crazy genes from?"- he asked Manik

"Ohh comeon Arav look closer.."...Manik chuckled eyeing Shaurya.

Shaurya passed a death glare at Manik because of which he went mum at once before shifting his gaze towards Arav.

"My daughter is not crazy...did you forget how crazy your mom was sometime back?"- Shaurya said supporting his daughter and aarav whispered to him saying - oh so u agree that she is only our mom and not ur wife ha ? and before shaurya could answer him his daughter supported him

"Exactly dad...ask him!"...Mia crossed her arms and supported Shaurya's point.

Aarav just mocked her  and ignored her royally. She raced towards him but before she could reach him Anokhi stood between them.

"Enough of this..both of you shut up and not a single word more..."

"But mom..."

"Aarav..."

"Fine..."...he sighed and gave in.

Mia ran towards her dad and adjusted herself on his lap, and Shaurya immediately caught her so that she does not trip and hurt her self . 

While Anokhi started calling decoration people ....

Hope u guys like it

And sorry if there is any error

Any suggestion or what u would like to see in future chapter's 

Please comment and vote it feels good 

🎉💕 Happy one year for saakk, shakhi, devir and[ devi the devil 😂]

Thank you ❤

Bye for now 🙋‍♀️