Chapter 20 - Vacation

A mini alert that the chapter below consist quiet a lot of pics below 

****************************************************

Shakhi's day one in Maldives 

Shaurya - "Chalo Anokhi lets go to that water ride "

Anokhi - "Which one ?" she asked 

Shaurya - " Tum chalo fir mai bata ta ho "

Anokhi - "Thik hai " she replied 

Shaurya - "Yeh wali " saying this he pointed towards the board 

Anokhi looked up and read the name but when she did her eyes widened - "Scuba diving "

Shaurya - "Ha scuba diving , chalo lets go it will be fun "

Anokhi - "Kya chalo it will be fun ...tum pagal hogaye ho kya shaurya ?" she whisper yelled at him 

Shaurya frowned and asked - "Kyu kya hua ?"

Anokhi - "Phele tum idhar side pai aau " saying this she caught his finger and pulled him to the side  

[ Imagine them as shakhi ] 

Shaurya - " arey ! thik hai aab bolo kya hua hai ?"

Anokhi - "Kya arey  kya hua hai ? tum pagal ho kya scuba diving mai jane kai liyeh ?"

Shaurya - " Pan problem kya hai ?"

Anokhi - "Problem ...problem yeh hai shaurya ki wah pai sharks rehte hai ?"

Shaurya - "So, its an adventure ?" saying this he shrugged which made Anokhi angry 

Anokhi - " What so ? sharks insaan ko khati hai , don't you know that ...and if we go inside the water for your so called adventure and sharks eat us ..what will we do ?" 

Anokhi [ dramaticly ] - " Maine tho abhi tak mere  beton ki shadi bhi nahi dekhi hai .... apne bahu kai hato sai khana bhi nahi khaya hai ..... grandchildren bhi abhi tak nahi dekhi ho ....socho shaurya ....agar shark khuch kari tho ?" she tried making shaurya understand her point of view . 

Shaurya - " nahi Anokhi nothing like this will happen " saying this he pulled her to the scuba diving area 

Anokhi - " Nahi shaurya .... we won't go " she sid with tears in her eyes 

Shaurya -"Tum hai sharks sai dar lag raha hai nah ? " she nodded at his question " Wah dekho woh banda bhi scuba diving kar nahe jaraha hai ... once he is out we will ask his experince on bases of that we will decided ok ?" he asked and she nodded . 

Soon the person was out ....and when shakhi spoke to him ...he told them how he loved the experience   etc . 

So with that they decided to go to scuba diving and they did ...Anokhi was a bit scared at first  but as soon and the soothing water touched her skin and she saw the beauty under water  she calmed down .

Anokhi was a bit scared at first  but as soon and the soothing water touched her skin and she saw the beauty under water  she calmed down

*************************************************************************************

Later that evening 

Shaurya had an meeting with one of his client but in a club  . While both shakhi were there , Shaurya was involved with speaking with his client [ Mr Aggarwal ] ...while Anokhi was getting bored 

Mr Aggarwal excused himself for a moment because he was getting an important call . 

Anokhi  - " Shaurya chalo na lets go there and dance "

Shaurya - " Abhi nahi Anokhi , meeting chalu hai na"

Anokhi - " Kitni der aur ?" 

Shaurya - " thodi der "

Anokhi - " Yeh thodi der tumhara kab khatam honga ....pichlai 2 ghantai sai thodi der thodi der bol rahe ho ..if ur not going to come then i will go down my self "

Shaurya - " Pan dance kar nai kai liyeh partner hona tho jazoori hai ..and i am ur partner "

Anokhi - " Not necessary Mr Sabherwal ..first i can dance alone , and second if i need one partner i will find some handsome and good person there 'other than u '  " 

Shaurya - " U ain't going to do that  "

Anokhi - " Wait and watch Mr Shaurya Sabherwal "....saying this she winked and went away while Shaurya was also going to go behind her but didn't because Mr Aggarwal came back . 

......................................................................................................................................................

Hi everyone 

I know i am back after a long long time ..and this is a really short chapter ..but too busy ..so will try updating chapters when ever i get time but they maybe short so sorry in advance 

How was the chapter 

What do u think will happen in the upcoming chapters ? 

Precap to be posted soooooooooooooooon 😁

Ignore any errors if there please

Thank you 💙

Bye for now 👋

Love - shakhilife ❤