Chapter 15 - "Romance and new cover "

Hi everyone ..i will be skipping few of the things i had planned and this chapter is fully like on a fast forward mode ..so the teaser will be deleted ....Thanks 

.......................................................................................

Mia entered Dhruvs house to find it Messy .

...........................................................................................

Mia -" Dhruv are you in here " she asked as she knocked but was shocked to see something she hadn't expected

Mia-"Dhr...uv" he was half naked on the bed with a girl 

Dhruv- "Princess it's not what it looks like or u think it's " Dhruv said, while wearing his shirt was down . While Mia walked to the other side of the bed and pulled the girl [ soha] from bed. 

"Ohh don't worry baby, she won't mind it.. right...She has to get toknow truth right ?. How much you love me more then ..." soha said, but her words cut when a slap landed on her faceSoha was shocked and glared at Mia  who slapped her.                                                                                         

Soha -"why the hell did you slap me " saying this she tried to hit Mia who caught her hand  and twisted it . 

Mia - "You really think you wil try to raise your hands on me and i will let you ...nah bitch nah .....and coming to why i slapped you ..you really think i am going to believe you no ways "

Mia - "Uncle Jhon " 

Uncle Jhon - "Yes Mia Mam"

Mia - "Show her the way out of the house or rather just throw her  "

Soha - "you don't know anything about her ....you will regret "saying this she way thrown out of the house 

Dhruv- "Princess , it's not what you think it is " saying this he went to cup her face 

Mia - "Chee , first go and take a shower and then touch me "

Dhruv after taking a shower- "princess, it's not true what you saw?

Mia looked at him,"then, explain to me what the hell happened? How she came inside the house? Why you house is so messed up? Tell me?"

Dhruv held her hands and said - "It's your father's bodyguard who have done, they searched the whole house, and left. I was too lazy to do it and I wanted to see you, so I immediately went there. After I returned I felt so tried so slept without even locking the door, in morning i felt someone caressing me, I thought its you....pulled her above me..then I realise she is not you, not your soft touch...i about to push her, but she was forcing herself in me..when I osuh you came..saw all." Jayden said, looking down.Mia hugged him immediately,Dhruv pulled her into his lap, circling his arms around her waist"I trust you Dhruv,  but I don't true her..She can do anything." 

Dhruv- "Don't worry princess "

with that both of them were taking randomly .

......................................................................................................................

Days passed by The family was all ok now , Anokhi's restlessness feeling hadn't gone yet , Aarav had a fight in his collage and Shaurya scolded him really bad , The Americain Mafia was targeting Their house , especially Anokhi , Shaurya and their children , Shaurya , Leo , Aarav , Abhay and Mia knew about it ...but not Anokhi as she was already panicked ....Mia had heard Dhruv talking to phone with someone about he killing someone and when she asked him, he diverted the topic , she also got to know a sad childhood story of his past, Dhruv was working with American Mafia, which no one was aware of  , It was going to be Shakhi's 20th ann after a day , But Shaurya strictly told them to invite only their family member, but shaan and aastha and yash and kanchan said they will not be able to make it , so only Dhruv , Mia , Abhay , Pari , Leo , Muskhan , Manik , Nandhini , Edward [ he is best friend of Shaurya , Manik and Antonio and is in Mafia aswell ] Antonio , Armaan and his Wife and Shakhi ....The preparations were going on with bang .Mia had confessed her love to Dhruv but he just sent her out of the house and said he will speak later , but once again Mia reminded him to come to her parents anniversary party .