Chapter 10- Ma

The person who  loves you unconditionally, who you can argue and laugh your heart out with .The person who you will fight with and return to her in no time ,the person who's name u will remember first when you get hurt -Ma . She is the one who will stand by you , guide you and love you forever , and you will never regret time you spent with her .                     Meri Ma,Pyaari Maa 

                                               by Saniye  

Hi...hope u guys are doing good ...do give your review for quote wala poem  ..... If u like the chapter then do tell ...Negative and Positive both comments are welcomed ...No proof read ..

Chapter10 is up ....please do inline comments

......................................................................................................................

Next Morning

Anokhi and Nandhini has gone to the hospital to visit Mia .

"Where is mom? ...Kaka did u see mom"Leo the servant .Everyone was near the dining table now.

"Anokhi and Nandhini left early in the morning  only baba " Kaka informed ...the three brothers frowned .

"They have gone to the hospital to see Mia ...I recevied a message from Nandhini " Manik and and showed them the msg 

"Then let us all leave for the hospital aswell"Antonio said and everyone nodded , and then left .

...................................................................................................................

In hospital 

"Mr Sabherwal . Mia is completly fine , we can give her a discharge today .Just make sure she does not strains her hands and legs much " The doctor informed and Shaurya nodded and told Aman to complete the formalities .

"Princess, doctor said u can get  discharged in few hours.So u guys pack everything and leave . I have few works "Shaurya said this while glancing towards Anokhi who was ignoring him and glancing towards Aarav while he was seeing and explaining her things from Mia's file .Everyone saw this and felt bad including Mia . 

.....................................................................................................................

Two Days later 

As doctor said Shaurya was not letting Mia to strain her legs and hands ....but by not letting her get down from the bed unless she want's to use the washroom , someone or the other was always there with her and during breakfast and dinner everyone used to sit in Mia's room and have food . Shaurya and Anokhi were still the same ignoring each other and not speaking to each other, and not sleeping with each other too Anokhi sleeps in Mia's room While Shaurya with antonio  . Anokhi was extra quiet now which was not her . Mia was still missing Dhruv and no she has not spoken to him yet .

"Thinking about Dhruv" Anokhi whispered to Mia while feeding her  , but due to the silence in the room it was like a normal voice which everyone heard .

" No ma " Mia replied looking down 

"Stop lying Mia atleast to me . I am your mother i know u very well ...i know ur worried for him . I hope he is fine " Anokhi said with concern in her voice ..and as soon as she said the last sentence, three boys and their father aka Shaurya's head snapped towards Anokhi , and they were fuming from within that first their sister\daughter and now their mom and Shaurya's love his Anokhi .