CHAPTER 18(AMUSEMENT PARK)

At the amusement park

A/N POV

They all reached the amusement park. Seeing the rides Y/N excitedly ran in. Others chuckled seeing her reaction. BTS & TXT joined her in. 

Y/N-yah! let's go to the roller coaster.

J-Hope, Jin-whattttt!!! No No No Don't count me in

Y/N(puppy eyes)-pls oppas pls

JK, Jimin, V(joining in)(puppy eyes)-pls Hyung pls

J-Hope, Jin(nervously)-o-ok-okay

Yeonjun(dramatic surprise)-the great Jin, J-Hope who aren't scared of anything are scared of going on the roller coaster ride

TXT, Y/N-ooooooooooooooo

Jin-who said we are scared

Joon-ohh really then let's go we will see who is scared.

J-Hope-o-ok

Jin, J-Hope went in ahead. TXT, Vminkook and Y/N laughed evilly as they go in. while Namjoon & Suga just shake their heads at their dongsaengs naughtiness.

Time Skip After the ride 

Jin & J-Hope screamed throughout the whole ride while others enjoyed.

The whole day they enjoyed in the amusement park bonding and having fun. they went to different rides, had fun in gaming stalls and won many prizes which they gave it to Y/N as their gift. Y/N enjoyed  spending time with them.

Time Skip

They were now going home. Y/N was asleep in the car along with Vmin, Suga, & all the TXT members except Yeonjun. They all soon reached home Jin woke up everyone except Y/N. Jungkook decided to carry Y/N to her bedroom. after that they all went to sleep.

words- 216

sorry I didn't post any chapter for so long I wasn't getting free time..

If you want shout outs then comment and vote I will give shout outs soon