CAPTER-26(CULPRIT-02)

A/N POV

They reached a huge mansion heavily guarded.(above pic is the mansion) They went inside. A guy came up to them and bowed.

Changbin: Good afternoon ma'am and sirs'
Y/N(cold): where?
Changbin: follow me
JK(whispering to Y/N): who is he?
Y/N(whispering back): he is Changbin. My P.A.

they made an oh face. they stood Infront of a room.

Changbin(cold): Her name is Min Lily. She is working for 2 yrs for the company. She is a Single mother. Her boyfriend left her after knowing she was pregnant. And her parents threw her out.(sighing)(softly) Go easy on her.
Y/N: hmmm

BTS were impressed. 

Changbin: sirs' follow me

BTS frowned. But Y/N indicated them to follow him. They did. Then Y/N went in. She saw a girl Probably 2-3 years older than her. When the girl heard the door opened and looked up scared. Seeing Y/N's cold face she got even more scared and confused.

Lily: Miss Lee !! Where am I? Why am I here?
Y/N casually went to her and squatted Infront of her.
Y/N(cold): I brought you here. and for the question why!! hmmmm.
Lily: ma'am I swear I didn't do anything pls let me go. I have a son.
Y/N(smiling suddenly): IK!! Ik all mothers can do anything for their children.. will you do anything I say?
Lily(scared):YES YES anything pls let me go
Y/N ok answer my questions and I will let yo go. And answer truthfully

Lily gulped.

Y/N(coldly):why did you give my company's info to Kang?
Lily: .......
Y/N: you want to go to your son right?

Lily nodded eagerly 

Lily: h-he threatened me saying that he will kill my son!! I am sorry Miss Lee.. I didn't mean to steal. But if I didn't he- he would've killed my son.

Y/N slightly nodded

Y/N: you are not lying?

Lily shook her head.

Y/N: I will let you go but you will not tell anyone about this. this stays between you and me. not even my mom should know. otherwise.........you know the consequence.
Lily: thank you ma'am thank you so much
Y/N: and nest time something like this happens come to me or Changbin or Han.

Saying this she got up and called a guard. A guard came in.

Y/N (cold): drop her at her house.
Guard: yes ma'am

they left then Y/N went to another room. where the others were they were looking at the live CCTV footage on TV.

Jimin: you let her go?

Y/N just nodded

Taehyung: What are you going to do now?
Y/N just smirked. Y/N looked at Changbin.
Y/N: give him a heart attack.
Namjoon: what!! you wanna kill him?
Y/N: aisshhh!! I mean just drop his sales drastically just for today. give the rumor  to the news channel, it will be fun seeing him panic.(chuckling)
Changbin(amusingly): On it princess

BTS immediately  glared at him.

BTS: SHE IS OUR PRINCESS NOT YOURS.!!

Changbin put his hands up in the air acting as if surrendering himself. Y/N laughed her ass off. Changbin left.

Y/N: oufff finally done. let's go back home.!
J-Hope: ok sunshine let's go.

they left.

words-473

IDK what the hell did I write I just hope you like it

I have asked this question in my previous chapter but no one commented so I thought of asking it again. 

Should I call you guys(readers) Cinnamons? pls tell

YES

NO