CHAPTER 23(ANGER & OUTBURST)

BTS, Eunwoo & Y/N's friends left. They knew she was hurt it was visible to them.

PRESENT TIME

JK: where did Y/N go?

JB: follow us

They went to Y/n's private room in the campus. BTS also had 1 private room.

Jimin: where is she?

They went to the small gym in the room

and saw her punching the punching bag mercilessly without gloves

and saw her punching the punching bag mercilessly without gloves. BTS got worried and were about to shout but Jeongyeon stopped them.

Jeongyeon: let her be. let her remove her anger its the only way she removes her anger.

they were worried but agreed. after soon time suddenly Eunwoo shouted. 

Eunwoo: HYUNGS!! HER HAND IS BLEEDING

Jin: yahh Y/N stop it!!

but she was far from listening. Sana had enough of it. She went to her and harshly pulled her away, and slapped her hardly.

Sana: ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? YOUR HURT AND YOU AREN'T LISTENING TO ANY OF US. YOU STUPID, FUCKING, CRAZY BITCH.

others were shocked seeing all this but didn't say anything cuz they themselves were angry at Y/N. She angrily pulled Y/N near the first-aid kit and harshly started treating, making Y/N wince in pain.

Y/N: it hurts!!

IU: OH REALLY IT FUCKING HURTS!! THEN WASN'T IT HURTING WHEN YOU WERE PUNCHING MERCILESSLY.

Y/N just looked away.

Rose: WILL YOU FREAKING TELL US WHAT HAPPENED THAT YOU SUDDENLY GOT ANGRY.!

Y/N looked away. but this time Lisa slapped her 

Lisa: FUCKING ANWER

Taehyung(whispering): I am scared of these girls

Mark: kinda expected!!

Jennie: SHE ASKED SOMETHING

Y/N didn't answer but just gave her phone to them and walked away. 

Everyone got confused. Jiso took it from Jennie and unlocked her phone. 

Her phone was opened on a particular chat which shocked Jiso.

Jiso: Fuck

She ran outside others were even more confused and followed her she had taken Mark's car and left.

Mark: what the heck why mine(whining)

Jiso: you find it funny or what?. she is gonna have a fucking outburst

Everyone except BTS, Eunwoo: WHATT!!

Hobi: what's wrong?(worried)

Jinyoung: Follow our car

BTS realized something was wrong and ran to their cars.

soon after the reached near a building. all of them quickly went upstairs to the third floor.  Outside they could hear clashing and breaking noises.

Youngjae: shit! Y/N open the door (banging)

Y/N(deep scary, cold voice): get lost

Jihyo: here are the keys, and the injection

Jimin: wait wait wait..... Injection?

Dahyun: you'll see

Yugyeom: Chae (Chaeyoung) you open the door I'll inject her.

Chaeyoung: okk

She opened the door. and Yugyeom immediately went in to inject her. 

Few mins later

Yugyeom: done

They came in and saw the mess. they saw Y/N sleeping on the sofa with Yugyeom panting heavily.

Namjoon(shocked): what exactly happened to her having such an outburst.

Everyone looked at Jiso cause she was the only one who knew it.

Jiso: Actually..........................

words-455

sorry for updating so late. i wasn't getting any idea what to write!!!!