CHAPTER 31(DRUNK)

Eunwoo POV

I was at my office working. It was 7 in the evening. Suddenly my phone started ringing. Without looking at the caller Id i answer the phone

Eunwoo: Hello

All I heard was a girl giggling.

??(Drunk voice):Eeeeeeeuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnn

I check the caller id and gasp surprisingly.

Eunwoo: Y/N!! What the...... Where are you? And are you drunk?
Y/N (drunk voice): heeheheheeheheehe no I am not drunk (trying to sound sober)
Eunwoo(worried): Where the fuck are you?
Y/N: .............I don't know.
Eunwoo: ughhh wherever you are stay there, ok?
Y/N(drunk voice, sad): hmmmmmm ok

By that time, I had already tracked her. What the... Why the hell did she go to the club. 

End of Eunwoo POV

A/N POV

Eunwoo sat in the car and started driving.
A/N: worried?
Eunwoo : Aah Fuck youuu fucking scared me!
A/N: I asked you something?
Eunwoo: Isn't it obvious? Get lost now!
A/N rolled her eyes and disappeared.

Soon he reached the club and started searching for her and saw her sitting near the bar drinking more alcohol.

End of A/N POV

Y/N POV

I was drinking more. But why did I even call him here. It's not like he cares.
I kept drinking. I ordered one more glass of alcohol. I was about to drink that when someone stopped me, I look towards the persons, and it was Eunwoo.

Y/N (drunk voice): leave me alone. Let me drink!
Eunwoo: no, you drank enough come on.
Y/N: nooo

I saw him get irritated. Suddenly he picked me up bridal style. And started walking out

Y/N: What the fuck? put me down.

But he just ignored me and started driving.

Y/N(drunk): I don't wanna go home. I hate my brothers. (Starts crying)

End of A/N POV

A/N POV

Eunwoo frowned and started driving towards his house instead.

Eunwoo: what's wrong? Did you guys' fight?

Y/N started crying and telling him everything. She kept blabbering. Suddenly he heard no voice just as he arrived to his apartment building. He looked towards her and saw her sleeping. A small smile appeared on his face. He carried her to his house and to his guest room and made her lay on the bed and tucked her to sleep. Giving her a last glance, he left the room. And called someone.

Eunwoo(Slightly angry): are you even worried about your sister?
Jin: Of course, we are we tried calling her but couldn't get hold of her
Eunwoo(sighing):  She at my place.
Suga(angry shout): What the fuck!!
Eunwoo: Whoo relax she fell asleep, so I'll bring her to school myself you guys just bring her bag. And for god's sake make it up to her you guys fucked up. She is damn angry.
J-Hope: Where did you find her?
Eunwoo(sighing): CLUB
BTS: WHAAT!!
Eunwoo: Aissshhhh!! Good night. See you tomorrow. Bye

Before anyone could answer he cut the phone 

Eunwoo: tomorrow's gonna be interesting.

Saying this he did his night routine and went to sleep.

End of A/N POV

words: 452

I'M back.  sorry cinnamons I took time thinking about the upcoming plot.

anyways hope you like it pls vote. 

next chapter coming up soon.