CHAPTER 33 (Y/N'S SWEET TORTURE)

JK POV

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ONE FUCKING WEEK  
ONE LEGIT FUCKING WEEK OF PURE TORTURE FOR US

Y/N has been ignoring us for the past week and don't even get me started with flirting with that bastard enemy of ours SONG JOONG-KI. Well, not precisely enemies but boy how much we hate each other... Y/N, despite knowing this is freaking flirting with him right now........

END OF JK POV

A/N POV

SONG JOONG-KI was sitting with Y/N and her friends while Y/N kept flirting with him She felt someone glares but ignored it. Not 7 but 8 people were glaring at Y/N our dear BTS and Eunwoo...

(angry and annoyed tone)

Eunwoo: I fucking swear I will kill him
JK: I'll skin him alive
Vimin: we will feed him to the wolves

They saw Y/N getting up and leaving. 

Eunwoo: You all deal with him. I'm going to go talk to Y/N.

All nodded and Eunwoo left the table. while BTS went towards JOONG-KI. JOONG-KI looked towards them with a smirk. 

SUGA (coldest voice):  I would warn you only once STAY. THE. FUCKING. HELL. AWAY. FROM. OUR. SISTER.
JIN (coldest ever voice): OR IT WON'T BE GOOD
JOONG-KI (Smirking): or what will you do?
RM (coming close to his face and giving him a psycho look):  you wouldn't want to know.

Saying all this they went away. while Y/N's friends kicked him away from their table

Meanwhile

Y/N POV 

Agh that annoying Song.
I finished my business and came out to wash my hands as soon as I turned around I was pinned between the basin and someone.

Y/N: WTF? MOVE (trying to push away)
??(angry and annoyed): What if I don't?

I look up to see it's Eunwoo. I freeze when he comes even close. Just one move and we might end up kissing.  

Y/N (nervous): wha-what are you doing? move someone will see us.
Eunwoo (cold, dark voice): no one will come in. 

Y/N struggled to push him away but couldn't since he was stronger than her. but Eunwoo held her even tighter

Eunwoo (CV): You're going to stay away from that bastard if not then...
Y/N(Annoyed): otherwise what what will you do?
Eunwoo: this...

Eunwoo kissed the side of her lips. making Y/N shocked. he grazed his along her jaw down to her neck and moved away before giving her a small wat kiss. Y/N froze in her place. Eunwoo moved away.

Eunwoo (smirking, CV): now you know what I will do if you get close to any other man

saying this he left. 

Y/N POV 

Fuck!! what the fuck was that.......... Stupid heart calms down I  thought while placing my hand over my chest.

Calming myself I leave just then the bell rings thank goodness. The whole day I try to ignoring  everyone as much as I can .

to be continued

words-441

sorry guys this chapter is shit even after posting after so many days I promise chapters after this will be as good as possible love you cinnamons