CHAPTER 32(NEXT MORNING)

Y/N POV

Next morning

I woke up with really bad headache. How much did I drink? I look around and see that I'm not in my room. My eyes widen, I check myself and relax I am wearing what I wore yesterday before leaving. But where the hell am I?

As I leave the room I hear sounds coming from somewhere in the house. I follow the sounds and end up in the kitchen. I see Eunwoo cooking. Fuckk!! He looks hot. As I was busy staring at him he suddenly spoke making me startled.

Eunwoo: ohh hey Y/N you woke up
Y/N: oh yeah.. what happened yesterday?
Eunwoo: umm you were drunk, angry with your brothers,  stayed at my place because you did not want to see them soooo umm yeah this is what happened..sit I made your breakfast then we should go to school. ohh! And before I forget here take this soup for your hangover. (passing the soup bowl)

I remember everything and make an annoyed face suddenly I smirk. I look at Eunwoo who is serving our breakfast and say,

Y/N: This is gonna be fun.

Eunwoo looked at me shocked and a little confused 

Y/N (ignoring): ohh I'm hungry

END OF Y/N POV

A/N POV

After school, Eunwoo drives you to school. oh and about clothes😏😏Eunwoo let his hoodie AND sweatpants (iykyk).

AT SCHOOL

They get out of the car and some people start screaming saying "Oh my gosh are they both dating" or "They look cute together". I just glare at them.

suddenly they hear more screaming. Y/N looks at Eunwoo with so done face. He just chuckles and shakes his head.

Y/N(annoyed): BYE (walks away)
Eunwoo:wait for me

Y/N just looks at her brothers and smirks and says
Y/N: oh my dear brothers, you are so gonna regret it

words:287

to be continued

sorry to upload so late and thank you for being patient. Actually, my mind was blank.

sorry cinnamons and love you please vote