CHAPTER 36 (ANOTHER NEW KID)

A WEEK LATER

It was two weeks after the meeting, two days after the meeting both Mr. Williams and his secretary were found dead in his apartment. There was a letter saying it was because he couldn't get the royal deal and his wife found out he was cheating on her to save himself from the shame he killed both of them. Now his wife owned his company and well there were rumours that he abused his wife and his wife killed both of them but there was no evidence she was related and the case was closed. his wife was still mourning in public but no one would have thought it was fake. No one even suspected Y/N to be behind it, not even her own family and friends.

BACK TO SCHOOL

They were back to school.  All the makneas were waiting near the locker all of them had to come early because all the elders had an exam today

Chaeyoung: Guys you know I-.......
Mina (sassily): How will we know what you know?

Everyone laughed.

Chaeyoung (whining): yahhhhhhh.....
Dahyun (laughing): ok ok you say
Chaeyoung (rolling her eyes): you know a new kid is joining us today.
Tzuyu: yeah, even I heard.
Lisa: I even heard that they are handsome.
Jungkook (arrogantly): so what even I am- I mean we are handsome, whats say boys?
Eunwoo, Bambam, Yuggeom, Youngjae, Jimin, Taehyung: yea
Y/N (disbelief): seriously guys, jealous of someone you never saw?

All the guys roll their eyes. They hear the bell. 

Rose: Let's go, everyone

Saying this all of them head to their respective classes. Today JK, Y/N, Eun-woo and Tzuyu are sharing the first class the rest had different classes.

everyone was sitting in their places when their Biology teacher entered.

Mr Kang: good morning students
Everyone: good morning sir
Mr Kang: students we have a new student with us today. please come in.

The new student entered all the girls started squealing, while Tzuyu was shocked and Y/N turned stiff, both the buys saw this and were confused. Eun-woo who was sitting beside Y/N asked them

Eun-woo: are you both ok?
Tzuyu, Y/N:...........
JK (whispering and shaking them) : Y/N, Tzuyu
Y/N: huh? ... yea
Tzuyu: yea we are ok
JK (weirded out): o...k

Mr. Kang: why don't you introduce yourself to everyone?
??: hello everyone my name is HWANG HYUJIN.

TO BE CONTINUED

WORDS-367

HERE YOU GO OUR NEW MINI MAIN CHARECTER.

WHYDO YOU THINK BOTH OF THEM WERE SHOCKED??

SORRY I DIDNT PUBLISH YESTERDAY AS PROMISED, IT WAS BECAUSE MY LAPTOP WAS TAKEN AWAY FOR YESTERDAY.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT