CHAPTER 37 (EX-CHEATER BOYFRIEND)

PREVIOUSLY

Mr. Kang: why don't you introduce yourself to everyone?
??: hello everyone my name is HWANG HYUJIN.

PRESENT

Hyujin: I'm 18 years old, it's nice to meet you all. I hope we can be friends.

He looked around the class smiling when he noticed the two girls and smirked.

Mr Kang: ok Hyujin, you can sit beside Merrisa (a random girl from their class). Merrisa raise your hands.

Merrisa did as asked excitedly and he went to his seat ignoring them. Both the boys noticed how weirdly the girls were acting, they zoned out during the entire lesson.

TIME SKIP TO BREAK TIME

The four of them were heading to the cafeteria. Jungkook and Eun-woo quietly noticed everything how they were acting since they saw the new guy and were quite confused. They knew one thing for sure something was up. The girls were so lost in their thoughts that they didn't even notice they arrived at their table. Others were already there and noticed this and also got confused. They looked at JK EW with a questioning look. They both shrugged not knowing.

Yeunjun (shaking): Y/N?
Y/N:......
Nayeon (shaking): Tzuyu?
Tzuyu:..............

Seeing both of them not replying. Jimin shook both of them harshly to get them out of their daze.

Y/N (startled): huh.....what? oh we are already here
Tzuyu (startled): what's wrong?
Mark (worried): what's wrong here is what's up with you two?
Jackson (worried): Yeah we are calling your names and you guys are not responding.
Jinyoung (worried): Yeah what's wrong?
Y/N: HE IS HERE
Jiso (confused): who?
Tzuyu: Hyujin

while Blackpink, got7 and Twice got shocked and then turned angry. BTS, TXT IU and EW were confused.

Jungkook: what's with the new kid? you guys have been acting weird since he entered the class.
Yugyeom (raging): WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?
Lisa (angry): HOW DARE HE SHOW HIS FACE AGAIN AFTER WHAT HE DID?
Sana (angry): I'm gonna kill him
J-Hope: guys calm down
IU: Yeah what's wrong (I forgot about her)
Tzuyu: He...........(looking at Y/N, gulping) is our ex.

TO BE CONTINUED

words- 314

part two coming soon by this week only probably TODAY ITSELF

What do you think will happen

pls, vote and comment.

it is already 1 in the morning see ya later