PROLOGUE

Lalisa Manoban, a kind, beautiful, humble Thai and swiss mixed girl who come to Korea to continue her study and decided to stay there and worked there

   Lalisa Manoban, a kind, beautiful, humble Thai and swiss mixed girl who come to Korea to continue her study and decided to stay there and worked there. Her mother who living in Thailand came to Korea bcs Lisa forced her to.

She don't want her mother to stay alone in Thailand even though there's her cousin and other family there taking care of her mother, she want to take care of her mother by herself.

Her father passed away when she's on her 13 years old. Her mother take care of her by her own. So that Lisa want to pay it all by taking care of her mother.

She just worked in a cafe but after she ended her studies she search for a work that can give her more money so that she can buy anything that her mother wanted.

Lucky for her she found a big company who needed a secretary, she interview and got in.

   Park Jimin, a cold, firm, stubborn and have a angry issue, a son of the biggest CEO in the world and now he is the one who holding the company

   Park Jimin, a cold, firm, stubborn and have a angry issue, a son of the biggest CEO in the world and now he is the one who holding the company. He came from a very wealth company.

He never fall in love before, even though there's many girl chasing for his love but he didn't even look at them until he have said that he will marry the girl that his mother choose.

But how can the cold, firm stubborn and a person who have a anger issue turned into a soft, kind, romantic and flirty to his new secretary?

He kept disturbing her and gave her plenty of works just for him to keep his eye on her.

Is he has fall in love with someone? And that someone is his own secretary?.

TBC.💛💙