10

"We didn't know each other for 1 week yet and didn't even know each other so much yet...but" Jimin take a deep breath "I felt comfortable when I'm with you also seeing my parent like you so much...

Make me sure that you're the one, you know I never fall in love before, you're my first love, idk if you feel the same way but I like you...no

I love you" Jimin. Lisa were speechless and didn't take her eyes off of him. Stare in his eyes to see if he's lying or not.

Jimin stare back in her eyes "Continue" Lisa "Nee?" Jimin "Ask me" Lisa "Ummmm..." Jimin hesitate to ask her bcs he is not confident but he ask her anyway.

"W-will you be my girlfriend?" Jimin.

Quiet.

"Yes I will" Lisa. Jimin look at her. Shocked, surprised, happy, can't believe his ears "Can you say it again?" Jimin hold her hand.

Lisa smile at him "I want to be your girlfriend" Lisa. Jimin hug her so sudden and she's not even ready that she takes 5 steps back "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you" Jimin.

Lisa giggle and hug him back "No need to...I-I love you too" Lisa. Jimin laughed at her shyness. He let go of the hug and look at her.

"Are you hungry?" Jimin. Lisa shake her head "I've ate before coming here" Lisa "I'm hungryyy" Jimin whining and put his head on her shoulder "Idk you have a clingy side" Lisa

Jimin whining even more when she said that "Arraseo, what do you want?" Lisa "Ummm...your cooked" Jimin "Nee?" Lisa "I want to try your cooked" Jimin "Arraseo...kajja" Lisa.

Their walk with Jimin's hand wrapped around her waist "Ah geundae...we're dating now so if you want to go anywhere you have to tell me and don't walk, use a car or something, I'll give you a car" Jimin looks like he was nagging her.

"I have a car!" Lisa "I still gonna give you a car" Jimin "Ish!" Lisa. Jimin peck her lips. Lisa widen her eyes and look at her while holding her lips.

"Ya!" Lisa "Wae? Is it your first time?" Jimin "N-nee" Lisa "Me too" Jimin "And that what I hope for...I take your first kiss" Jimin. Lisa look down shy.

Jimin chuckle and open the car door for her. Lisa get in and he go to the driver's seat.

IN THE CAR
It was silent in the car. Jimin were holding Lisa's hand while driving "I want to sleepover" Jimin "Nee?" Lisa "At your apartment...I want to sleepover at least 3 nights" Jimin. Lisa shocked and look at her.

"M-my apartment are not that big" Lisa scared if he is uncomfortable "Idc if its small or big as long as it is comfortable" Jimin "O-okay then" Lisaa "Lets go to my place first" Jimin. Lisa just nodded.

AT HIS MANSION

   Lisa amazed by how big is his mansion

   Lisa amazed by how big is his mansion. Her eyes were shiny. Jimin look at her while open his seatbelt. He chuckled and touched her chin "We're here" Jimin "A-ah nee" Lisa open her seatbelt.

She go out after Jimin go out. Their get in and Lisa again amazed by the interior. Jimin drag her to the living room.

   He call one of the maid and told her to get a water for them "You here to pack your thing right?" Lisa "Nee" Jimin "Then lets go" Lisa "No need I'll ask the maid to do it" Jimin

   He call one of the maid and told her to get a water for them "You here to pack your thing right?" Lisa "Nee" Jimin "Then lets go" Lisa "No need I'll ask the maid to do it" Jimin. Lisa are not shock but surprised.

"You can't do that" Lisa "Why not?" Jimin "You have to be mature" Lisa "Idk how to pack" Jimin pout and lean on her shoulder.

"Kajja" Lisa stand up and pull his hand "I'll help you" Lisa "Aren't I'm troublesome you?" Jimin "No you're not since we're together I think I have to take care of you" Lisa.

Jimin felt touched by her word "Arraseo, kajja" Jimin stand up. Lisa smile and wrapped her hand around his arm "You being clingy now" Jimin "Aniyo...I've been always like this" Lisa

"Geurae...Idk much about you tho" Jimin. Lisa nodded.

Here their are. Lisa packing his clothes in one luagage. Jimin hug her from behind. Whenever she walk to take something he'll follow her.

"Jimin can you let go of me for a moment?" Lisa "Ah...you shouldn't call me by my name now" Jimin let go of the hug  and make Lisa faced him

"Then what do I call you?" Lisa "Anything sweet to be call" Jimin "Chimchim?" Lisa

"Yaa...I don't want that, don't use that" Jimin. Lisa giggle "Arraseo chagiya" Lisa. Jimin smile in shy and hug her back "Then I call you baby" Jimin "Accept to you" Lisa.

Jimin kiss her neck "J-jimin" Lisa "Wae?" Jimin with his deep voice. Lisa felt his warm breath on her neck skin. Then his actions got cut by a door knock.

Jimin groaned and go to open the door. He open the door and its one of his maid "What?" Jimin "T-there's someone want to meet you downstairs" maid "Who?" Jimin.

"K-kim soojin" maid. Jimin rolled his eyes "I'll go downstairs later" Jimin. The maid bowed and left him. Jimin close back the door and go to Lisa.

"Done...kajja" Lisa turn at him. Jimin stare at her "Wae?" Lisa. Jimin caress her hair to the back to her ear.

He walk forward her make Lisa walk backward until she lean to the wall. Jimin pinned her to the wall.

Don't know who start it first, their lips are connected. Jimin hold her neck and deepen the kiss. Lisa kiss him back and hang her hand on his neck. Their kissing for like 8 minutes then Lisa break the kiss.

"We have to go before late night...the security didn't allowed anyone come in after 12 AM" Lisa. Jimin nodded. He take his luagage and their go downstairs using the lift with Lisa wrapping her hand around Jimin's arm.

Their walk and saw Soojin at the living room playing her phone. Lisa who saw it first pointed at her. Jimin sigh and rolled his eyes.

Their approached her. Lisa still didn't let go of her hand of his arm "What are you doing here?" Jimin ask her. Soojin raised her head and look at him then her smile faded away when she saw Lisa

"What is SHE doing here?" Soojin "Why were you asking? This is MY mansion, you come without my permission" Jimin. Soojin grip her own hand and walk toward them.

Standing in front of Lisa.

TBC.💙💛