9

AT A RESTAURANT

   Well ofc they'll use the VIP room so that their have more privacy plus Jimin and Rosé will bickering again like this time

"Let me sit beside her!!" Rosé "No!! Why you suddenly want to sit beside her?! You have your boyfriend!!" Jimin "Idc! I want to sit beside her! You sit beside Jaehyun so you two can get more close!" Rosé.

"Haha what kind of question is that?" Jimin look up and down at her "What nonsense are you saying?! We'll gey close day by day! Its not like bcs you'll get married right after we ate" Jimin "Nyenyenye idc! Move!!" Rosé.

Jimin sit beside Lisa and hug her from aside, putting his face in the crook of her neck. Rosé scoff and rolled her eyes "Jimin...can't you give up with your cousin?" Lisa. Jimin look at her.

"So you want to sit with her rather than me?" Jimin "Not like that but it won't finish if one of you didn't give up...Jimin you still have work after this, unnie aren't you're tired after a long flight?" Lisa try to sfop them fighting each other.

"Tck! Jinjja" Jimin stand up and walk to Jaehyun "Just this once! After this don't even dream of me giving up for you!" Jimin. Rosé stick out her tongue and go to Lisa.

She wrapped her hand around Lisa's arm and clinging around her. Lisa just smile at her. Jimin look at them with a sharp look...

"Hyeong" Jaehyun "Nope! I'm okay...I'm totally fine with this" Jimin. Jaehyung just hold back his laughter.

After eating lunch Jimin send Rosé and her boyfriend to Jaehyun's house to meet his parent. That's what they talk about.

Will meet each other families and talk about their relationship.

BACK TO LISMIN
Lisa walk to her office room with Jimin at the front. Jimin take a glance at her and look at his office door.

Right in front of his office door he opened the door and pulled Lisa in the office. He pinned her to the door.

Lisa surprised and look at him "Sajangnim" Lisa "Are you free after this?" Jimin "Ummm...I have work a little until 4 PM, waeyo?" Lisa. Jimin nodded "I want to say something" Jimin "What is it?" Lisa

"Not here...at 6 PM...at Namsan tower, you can go home when you're finished your work" Jimin. Lisa confused but she just nodded.

Jimin nodded and let go of her "You can go" Jimin. Lisa bowed at him a little and go out from his office.

LISA'S POV
Lisa sit at her chair and think about Jimin's word before. Why he want to meet her? Why at Namsan tower? Just that two questions playing around her mind.

Lisa shake her head and continue her works. After 2 hours an half Lisa clean her desk. Pack her things and go out from her office. Lisa walk and she stopped in front of Jimin's office.

She look at the door and her hand want to knock onto the door but she hold it and think twice. When she was thinking, someone open the door. Lisa shocked and look up since the person is taller than her.

Jimin.

Jimin who opened the door. Lisa put her hand down "You want anything?" Jimin. Lisa shake her head "A-ani...I just want to say I'll go home now, if you need anything...Manager Kim are still here" Lisa said without looking at him.

"Eoh geurae...be careful on your way home" Jimin "Nee...khamsahamnida and see you later" Lisa bowed at him and immediately left the place.

Jimin stare at her back and smile.

AT HER APARTMENT
Lisa get in her apartment and throw herself on the couch. She let out a heavy breath and look at the time. Its 4:30 PM. She then remembered Jimin wants to meet her.

There's still much time left. She get up and cook something to eat. With a side dish that her mother just send it last 3 days.

After done eating she call with her mother and hang up right on 5:20 PM. Now she go shower and it take only 15 minutes. She wear a hoodie with a oversized pants. And a padding jacket since its cold.

After done all she go out and walk to Namsan tower. Her apartment and Namsan tower are not that far.

Now here she is at Namsan tower. She already saw the tower and take the picture of it.

  She continue walking to get to the top when someone tap her shoulder

  She continue walking to get to the top when someone tap her shoulder. Lisa flinched a little and turn to look at the person.

"Sajang- i mean Jim-" "What are you doing here?!" Jimin frowned and he look worried "What do you mean? You said you want-" "Yes I said I want to meet you here but why are you walking alone?" Jimin with a worried tone.

"I-" "And its cold now, you shouldn't walk" Jimin "My apartment are not that far from here so I just walk" Lisa "Still can't! You'll catch cold!" Jimin nagging her.

Lisa whining "Arraseo..." Lisa. Jimin open his jacket and wrapped around her waist. Lisa widened her eyes "Sajangnim..." Lisa "Wear that, I don't want you to catch cold" Jimin

"But how about you? You will be cold" Lisa "Don't worry about me I'm okay, worry about yourself" Jimin "Tck!" Lisa felt annoyed.

"Kajja" Jimin. Their continue walk until now their already on the top.

Lisa look around and look at Jimin. He was freezing. His lips were shaking hard "Jimin ah gwenchana?" Lisa. Jimin look at her and nodded "You don't seem like you're okay" Lisa continue in her thought.

"Ummmm...wait here" Lisa. Then she left him looking at her back.

Lisa buy a fishcakes for him to keep him warm. After buying it she come back to him.

"Eat this...drink the soup" Lisa handed the cup to him "For me?" Jimin. Lisa nodded "You don't need-" "Stop acting like you've been living in the refrigerator and take this" Lisa

"Ummmm...thank you" Jimin take the cup and drank the soup. He let out a loud sigh feeling the warmth spread in his body.

Lisa look in front and close her eyes. Its been a long time since she been to namsan tower and have a fresh night air. She like night out.

"You want some?" Jimin. Lisa shake her head. Jimin quickly finished the fishcake and throw the cup in tje dustbin.

"You like night view" Jimin "Nee...I like it" Lisa. Jimin nodded "I ask you to meet here bcs I want to say something right?" Jimin. Lisa look at him "Nee...what is it?" Lisa.

Jimin faced her and make she face him. He hold her hand. Lisa look at him.

TBC.💙💛