13

Jimin come back with a few pretty big boxes with him. Lisa frowned in confused seeing that. Jimin sat beside her "What is this?" Lisa "You can open it if you're curious" Jimin.

Lisa hesitate to open it but she tried but then she stop "Is it alive?" Lisa. Jimin nodded "Huh?! Ya!" Lisa stay away from the box. Jimin laugh "Wae?" Jimin "Shireo?" Jimin. Lisa shake her head.

"Its okay, nothing bad" Jimin "Ah! Why you say that? Is it really something bad will happen?" Lisa. Jimin laughed and shake his head.

"Come here" Jimin pull her closer. Lisa sit close to him and grip hia pyjama "On three you open it okay?" Jimin "Noooo!" Lisa "one..." Jimin. Lisa whining and put her head on his shoulder "two..." Jimin "Th...ree!" Jimin.

Lisa hit the box with her face on Jimin's shoulder and it opened "Look" Jimin "Noooo" Lisa look up at him. Jimin look down to her.

"You won't regret seeing this, it can be with you if I'm on overseas" Jimin. Lisa slowly look at the box "?!!" Lisa widened her eyes. And can't believe her eyes.

 And can't believe her eyes

  Yes its a baby cat.

"See? I told-" "Shush shush its sleeping" Lisa talk slowly "Its okay, you can take him" Jimin "Its a he?" Lisa. Jimin nodded.

Lisa slowly lifted the baby cat and take him in her embrace make it awake from his sleep "Anyeong aegi" Lisa with her baby voice and rubbed it chin with her point finger.

"Me?" Jimin. Lisa look at him "How about me? I wanna be in your embrace too" Jimin. Lisa squinted her eyes at him and shake her head. Jimin pouted.

"Come...I'll take your picture with him" Jimin. She put him down at her chin. Jimin take her picture with him.

"What you want to give him?" Jimin "Ummm

"What you want to give him?" Jimin "Ummm...idk" Lisa "Maybe Leo" Lisa "Wae?" Jimin "The alphabet is related to my name" Lisa "Okay" Jimin.(the dinner party I changed hehe its tomorrow night)

"Kajja, we've sleep now" Jimin. Lisa whining "Shireo, I still want to play with him" Lisa "Baby, he's sleepy too..." Jimin "Okay but what are those?" Lisa pointed at a few more boxes.

"That's his things, we take just this" Jimin take a medium size box and their go to her room.

Lisa sit on the bed with Leo on her laps. Jimin open the box "Come here" Jimin. Lisa approach him and put Leo down. Let him drink the milk and eat his food.

Then Leo go to the bed by itself "Kajja,  now I'll put you to bed" Jimin. Their go to the bed and lay beside each other. Jimin bring Lisa in his embrace. Lisa snuggle in his chest finding a comfortable spot.

Jimin pat her back to make her fall asleep. Few minutes later he heard a small snores came from Lisa. He smile and kiss her head "Sweet dream my angel" after that he sleep too.

SKIP TOMORROW
Jimin woke up. He moves his hand at beside him and didn't feel anything. He open his eyes slowly bcs of the sun from the window and look beside him.

He only sees Leo. He look around and still didn't see Lisa. He get off the bed. He greeted Leo first and then go out from the room "Babe!" Jimin "I'm here!" Lisa at the kitchen.

LISA'S POV
Jimin back hug her "Why aren't you there when I woke up?" Jimin "Sorry, I was making the breakfas" "Its okay, next time when you wake up make sure to wake me up so that the first one I saw is you" jimin

happy birthday my mochi" Lisa. Jimin smile. He felt touched bcs she remember his birthday "Thank you baby...but why mochi?" Jimin.

"Your cheeks are chubby and its similar to mochi" Lisa "Okay, I will like every nicknames you gave me" Jimin.

Lisa giggled bcs of his cuteness and nodded "You're shirtless again?" Lisa "Nee, how you know?" Jimin "I feel your shirtless body" Lisa. Jimin kiss her cheek and go shower

"Wait, you did bring my suits right?" Jimin "Why would you asked me? Its your suits" Lisa "Don't do that" Jimin laugh "I saw you put the suits in my luagage" Jimin. Lisa chuckle "Yes, I did bring it" Lisa "Good, I love you" Jimin walk away.

"Okay" Lisa "I love you!" Jimin "Okay I heard it" Lisa. Jimin stand in front of her again. Lisa turn to him and go to the dining table to put the plates "I!!" Jimin "LOVE!!" Jimin "YOOOOOUUUU!!" Jimin.

Lisa go to him and hug his hips and cover his mouth "I know! I know! I love you too no need to shouting" Lisa scared if the neighbours heard them "You didn't answer me" Jimin "I did now right? Now go shower" Lisa. Jimin enter her room and shower.

AT THE COMPANY
Their go to the company together. The employees won't feel suspicious or curious about their relationship bcs so far that they know a secretary have to always be beside the boss.

Their walk to the lift with the bodyguards and the bodyguards stop in front of the lift. Lismin get in the lift. Lisa smile at the bodyguards as they bowed at them. Jimin jusg put on his cold face.

Jimin turn to her. Lisa look at him "Wa-" her wors got cut when he kiss her lips hungrily but carefully also softly. Lisa try to balancing his kiss. As she get to balanced it she kiss him back. Until then he let go of the kiss and stare deep in her eyes.

"I don't like when you smile to other guy except to me, don't do it again" Jimin "What? Smiling is good! You never know who need it" Lisa "Still...your smile is just for me" Jimin

"Okay okay" Lisa push him slowly as they already reached the top.

Their walk to their each offices and do their work.

Lisa were focusing on her work until someone knocked on her door and get in "Ya.." Jisoo sat in front of her "Hm wae?" Lisa "Why didn't you come yesterday? You know? Sajangnim didn't come too, you know why?" Jisoo. Lisa stop typing.

"G-geurae? I-I dont know" Lisa. Jisoo squited her eyes at her. Lisa gulped her saliva "Geurae! I'll go back to work" Jisoo. Lisa nodded and she leave.

Lisa let out a sigh "That was close" Lisa. She continue her work.

SKIP BACK FROM WORK
All the employees can go home early 1 hour than their usually go home bcs every workers in the company invited to the party.

Lisa still at her office. There's still work she have to do before she go home. She want to continue typing but someone hold her hand make she stop typing. She look up and its her boyfriend.

"Why are you still here? Other already go home" Jimin "I still have few more wo-" "So you want to do that work rather than attending my birthday dinner?" Jimin "N-no...not like that-"

"Then lets go home, I'll send you" Jimin "But-" "No but lets go" Jimin turn off her computer and pull her out from there.

TBC.💙💛