2

Lisa played with her fingers and look down, didn't dare to look at him. Then Jimin coughing make her look at him and then look down again.

"I-I'm sorry for b-being rude to you s-sajangnim" Lisa bowed at him many time. Jimin still look at her with a intense look and licked his lips.

He stand up and walk at her, Lisa didn't notice that. Until then she felt really quiet in the room. She raised her head and see no one at the chair.

She look around and when she turn to look behind she hit a hard thing. She rubbed her forehead and look up. She widened her eyes when he saw who is it.

She reflect step back out of surprise and almost fall, but Jimin immediately hold her waist. Lisa shocked and were blushing out of embarrassment.

She look away to avoid having a eye contact with him "Watch your steps" Her deep voice being heard so close to her ear "N-nee" She responded.

"Is that how you talk with your CEO?" Jimin "A-ah...I-I-" "Its okay...I know you're too nervous to stare at me...the most handsome person in the world" Jimin.

Lisa get annoyed that she didn't realized that she scoffed at him "Did you just scoffed at me?!" Jimin "A-ah...I-I didn't m-mean to...I-I'm sorry" Lisa. Jimin push her make she lean to the desk.

He lifted her and put her on the desk. Pinning her to the desk Lisa heart beated so fast that Jimin can hear her heartbeat.

Her hand supporting her body. He chuckle "Do you need help with your heart?" Jimin "N-nee?" Lisa "Your heartbeat can be heard so loud and clear baby" Jimin. Lisa get more blushed when he called her with a 'baby'.

"N-no" Lisa "Welcome to my company baby...you know? Only you get this treatment from me" Jimin giggle "One day i'll be on your top" Jimin "What do you mean sajangnim?" Lisa with her innocent face

"You'll know day by day working here" Jimin. He touched her nose with his "Cute" he then let go of her. Lisa immediately stand properly and fix her outfits.

She coughed and still didn't dare to stare at him "You can go" Jimin. Lisa bowed at him and walked fast to the door.

Before go out Lisa look at Jimin who were leaning to the desk with his hand supporting his body.

He look at her with a smirk and lick his bottom lip. Lisa rolled her eyes and left the room.

"I will get your attention Mrs. Manoban"

LISA'S POV
Lisa get in her office room and sat on the chair. Let out a heavy sigh "Huh!! Jisoo Unnie said he's a cold and don't like to talk much! But why is he so annoying and flirty?! Omg I almost die at the place" Lisa.

She then sit properly and act like she was typing as she heard someone opening the door.

"Hey there...how's going? Did he mad at you? What did he said?" Jisoo sat in front of her. Lisa look at her frowning her eyebrows "Unnie are you say that to make me relax and calm?" Lisa

"What? What did I say? I just asked you questions?" Jisoo confused "You said he's a cold person!" Lisa "He is! What do you mean?" Jisoo "He is so annoying!" Lisa.

Jisoo became more confused than before "Ooo...kay? I really don't understand you" Jisoo "And he's so flirty" Lisa "WHAT?!!" Jisoo stand up in shock "Shuuusshh!!" Lisa pull her back to sit down.

"What do you mean flirty?!" Jisoo. Lisa tell her what happened earlier at the front door of the company "And at the moment he called me I thought he'll scold me" Lisa "Then what he did?" Jisoo

"He asked if I want to apologize for my rude behavior towards him earlier. I did apologized but then..." Lisa tell her what happened between her and Jimin earlier.