1

6:00 AM/LISA'S POV
Lisa woke up ny the sound of her alarm and turn it off. She get off of her bed and go to the bathroom.

After finished showering she changed into her work outfits. Today is her first day working there and her first time working in a big company.

 Today is her first day working there and her first time working in a big company

   She go to the kitchen and make a toast for herself

She go to the kitchen and make a toast for herself. She live separately with her mother. Her mother stay in a house that are not far from her apartment. Its just take 10 minutes from her apartment to her mother's house.

The company and her house also are not thar far. She take a bus to go to the company.

Arrived at the company she look up at the top of the building. She just want to continue walk but she got stop when a car almost hit her.

She look at the car with a sharp look. The owner go out from the car wearing his black glasses "Can't you see while you walking?" He said with a cold voice

Lisa jaw dropped at his words "Excuse me? Sir, you're the one who almost hit me and you said I can't walk properly?" Lisa crossed her arms

"But you didn't get hurt right?" The guy said "W-well yes but I hope you won't hit anyone and don't drive if you can't" after said that Lisa get in the building. The guy look at her with a intense look.

AT THE TOP OF THE BUILDING
"LISA YA!" Someone called her. She turn and saw Jisoo, the manager. The one who show her around the company yesterday when she get accepted as a secretary.

"Manager kim..." Lisa when she already in front of her "I told you to call me unnie, don't be so formal" Jisoo "Nee unnie I will" Lisa with a smile "You know your room right? I already show you yesterday" Jisoo

"Nee I know my room" Lisa "Okay great, bsck to work...the CEO come today, after look around go out immediately and stand at your table" Jisoo.

Lisa nodded and bowed at her before go to her office room. She have another table at the outside just in case if she have a work that she need to do outside the office room.

She get in and look around "Not bad..." Lisa

   "What do you expect it to be then?" A guy voice behind her

"What do you expect it to be then?" A guy voice behind her. Lisa flinched and turn around "Nuguseyo?" Lisa "Sorry for surpring you...I'm Mark, Mark Lee" the guy handed a hand. Lisa shake his hand "Lisa..." Lisa. He nodded

"Manager Kim told you that sajangnim will come today right?" Mark "Nee...she did" Lisa "Kajja...I saw the CEO enter his office, he might come out in any minutes" Mark. Lisa nodded and their go out from her office.

JIMIN'S POV
After a small incident at the front door of his company he immediately parked his car at a special parking for the CEO and get in with a few bodyguards. Employees who passed by bowed at him, to their CEO.

He go to the top of the building and walk to his office room and sit on the couch there.

 Putting his left leg on his right leg and were thinking about the incident earlier and the girl he met

Putting his left leg on his right leg and were thinking about the incident earlier and the girl he met. Without his realization he smiled remembering it.

And it dissapeared right away when he heard someone knocked on the door. He coughing and told the person to come in.

Manager Kim come in "Sajangnim, the new secretary has come" Jisoo "What's her name? You have her profile?" Jimin "Nee...I have it" Jisoo gave a file to him.

Jimin started checking her profile. Usually he didn't get too curious to a person but he felt curious.

"Her name is Lalisa Manoban...she's from Thailand and-" Jisoo stop talking when she saw Jimin raised his hand mean he told her to stop talking.

"Lisa?" Jimin "Nee...that's her name" Jisoo. Jimin nodded "You can go" Jimin. Jisoo nodded and bowed after that she left the room.

"Interesting..." he thought and keep the file on the table in front of him and stand up.

He go out and just want to walk to the employees but then he saw a girl he saw earlier and a guy walk together.

He suddenly felt mad seeing that. He then continue walking to the employees tables.

LISA'S POV
Lisa stand at her table which is beside Jisoo's table and in front of her is Mark. Few seconds later a guy with a suit. The employees immediately stand up and bowed at him.

Lisa do the same. Maybe that's the CEO. She thought but then "WAIT?! IS HE?! HE IS THE PERSON I SCOLDED EARLIER!" Lisa thought screaming in her mind.

She then look down and groaned quitely. Jimin who saw that smirked "Did the project goes well?" He started to asked "Nee!" All the employees answer him right away.

He nodded "I heard we have a new secretary...please come in my office" Jimin look at her. Didn'r have respond Jisoo touched her.

"N-nee sajangnim" Lisa. He then left after staring at her for a few seconds "Ya! You made a problem with him? Why he stared at you like that?" Jisoo

"Ah mwola" Lisa sit on her chair and lean her head on the chair "Palli! Stand up and go! He'll scold you if you're late! This is your first day you want to make a problem already?!" Jisoo mother mode on

"Okay okay, I'll go now" Lisa stand up "Hang in there" Mark. Lisa just gave him a small smile.

LISMIN'S POV
Lisa knocked onto the door and get in after she heard a voice told her to come in. She saw Jimin sitting at his chair.

She approached him and bowed at him. Jimin stared at her. There were a huge silent between them. The silent were 10 mimutes long until then...

"You don't have a thought to apologize to me?"...

TBC.💙💛