8

IN THE CAR
Their on their way to the airport. Its just silence in the car until Jimin speak up "Should we lunch first?" Jimin "Are you hungry?" Lisa "Not really...I'm just asking" Jimin.

"How bout we take your cousin first? She must felt hungry after a long flight" Lisa "Geurae...anything you say princess" Jimin. Lisa nodded.

AT THE AIRPORT
Lismin were waiting for his cousin in the car. Says Jimin "She's the one who told my mom for me to take her so she'll find my car by herself". After saying that he put his head on Lisa's shoulder. Lisa just shake her head at her boss behavior.

"Jimin...we have to go take her" Lisa try to make him go search for his cousin. Jimin shake his head "Palli" Lisa "Lisa pls if I say I don't wanna it mean no" Jimin frowning and close his eyes back.

Lisa sigh "Give me her picture" Lisa "What will you do?" Jimin "You said you're not going...I will go for you, your cousin will blame it on me if she can't find your car" Lisa. Jimin raised his head

"Palli...send it to me I will be back" Lisa. Jimin suddenly felt guilty. He hold her hand who were in her bag searching for her phone. Lisa look at him "Mianhae" Jimin

Lisa frowned "For what?" Lisa "I shouldn't say that to you, its not your fault if she can't find my car" Jimin. Lisa smile "Kajja we go together" Jimin go ouf first.

Lisa go out after. They get in the airport and sit on the bench there.

LISA'S POV
Lisa were looking around while Jimin were playing with his phone. Actually Lisa is uncomfortable. The skirt she's wearing is short.

And there's a group of teenage boys in front of them and were taking a glance at her "Ummmm...c-can't we buy something there?" Lisa try to go away so the boys won't look at her.

Jimin raised his head look at her then at the CVS store "Geurae...kajja" Jimin thought that she's already feeling hungry. Their go to the CVS store. Lisa just buy a mineral water. Jimin buy a snacks for himself. Their at the counter paying their things.

Suddenly Lisa felt someone pressing her butt. Lisa shouted and turned around. Jimin get surprised by her voice and turn around too. He saw 3 guys at the back looking at Lisa.

"What do you think you're doing?!! Is that what your school teach you?!! Is that what your parents teach you?!!" Lisa shouted at them.

"Noona you need to chill...we didn't do anything to you" Guy1 "Liar!" Lisa "We just did some..." The second guy touch Lisa skirt.

Jimin push his hand "Can't you see me here? Ae you blind already?" Jimin coldly, holding back his anger. The 3 guys laughed, mocking him.

Jimin got more mad and pissed off "Hyeong...is this one of your bitch you found at a club? Share it with-" The third guy word got cut when Jimin punched him on the face.

"Watch your mouth bastard!" Jimin. Lisa stand there, shocked seeing Jimin punched a person "Don't you know who I am?! You say that word again there's a news of you lost your parent" Jimin. Lisa widened her eyes.

"You think you're a mafia or something? You wouldn't dare to" Guy1. Jimin glare at him "Really? How about I test it on you?" Jimin "how will you show it?" Guy1. Jimin snap his finger and a bodyguard came.

"Where is it?" Jimin "S-sajangnim we're at-" "Are you the boss or I'm the boss?" Jimin. The bodyguard gave him a gun. The 3 boys were terrifying. Jimin pointed the gun at him "Any last word?" Jimin.

"S-sajangnim" Lisa hold his arm. Jimin glance at her "D-don't be like this, we're on public...people will see us" Lisa. The public didn't see them since they're still in the CVS store.

Jimin put down the gun and give it back to the bodyguard. Jimin walk to them. The 3 boys step back "If I hear you saying shit to them again you're down, I will keep my eyes on you three" Jimin whispering.

He turn and throw some money on the counter and pull Lisa away from there. Their standing at the CVS store. Jimin still look mad "S-sajangnim...I'm sorry to make you in the fight, I-I didn't mea-"

Lisa got cut when he hug her "Stop spologizing, I do it for you bcs I want to, I don't like when people say that to you" Jimin snuggle in her shoulder.

"Thank you" Lisa hug him back "No! What are you saying? I told you I do that bcs I want to" Jimin. Lisa smile "Ah! I heard you are not calling me by my name" Jimin let go of the hug and look at her

"Hehe" Lisa. Jimin smile and pinched her nose. Then someone call Jimin. He pick up "Wae?" "You're here?" "Where?" "Hmm I'll go there now" Jimin hang up immediately.

"Kajja...she's here" Jimin. Lisa nodded. She hold his hand. Jimin look at her "You say you want to hold my hand earlier right?" Lisa. Jimin smile and tighten his hand on hers.

Their walk until their saw a blond haired girl waving at them and a chocolate haired guy beside her. Jimin greet her with a short hug.

Even though their always bickering he still loves her as a sister "Ummmm...who is this?" The girl slowly asked Jimin "Owh...Lisa this is my cousin, Chaeyoung this is Lisa my...wife" Jimin.

Lisa and Chaeyoung both widened their eyes "SHE'S/I'M YOUR WIFE?!" Chaeyoung and Lisa both said "I'm just kidding this is my secretary" Jimin "You surprised me" Chaeyoung

"Why are you so surprised?" Jimin annoyingly "Ani...I mean how can you fall in love" Chaeyoung "Btw you shouldn't waste your life with him" Chaeyoung "Yaish" Jimin.

"Btw you can call me Rosé that's what my family and my close friends called me" Rosé "Nice to meet you Rosé ssi" Liss "Aniya aniya...you look younger than me" Rosé

"Ah nee unnie" Lisa. Rosé smile and approached her "Ihhhh you have a beautiful face...Its similar to a barbie doll" Rosé pinching her cheeks "A-ah khamsahamnida" Lisa

"Park Chaeyoung! Keumanhae" Jimin. Rosé look at him and rolled her eyes "Oh! Btw this is my boyfriend Jung Jaehyun" Rosé wrapped her hand around Jaehyun's arm.

Jaehyun bowed at them and offered a hand "Jimin" Jimim accepted his hand. He changed and offered a hand to Lisa "Lisa" Lisa shake his hand too. Jaehyun gave a small smile.

Not even 2 seconds Jimin already pull their hands away "So you go Australia to find a boyfriend? I thought you're there studying?" Jimin "Ya! I did study! Well at least I have a boyfriend at a young age" Rosé proud of herself.

"Ya! We're just 1 year apart" Jimin. Rosé stick out her tongue. Jimin rolled his eyes and pull Lisa away. Jaehyun and Rosé followed from behind.

TBC.💙💛