Chapter 1

I watched as the clocked ticked down to 3:51 pm.The bell ringed and my classmates ran out of the room. I picked up my spotted bookbag and followed behind the crowd of kids that flooded the halls.
It was at least a week since my friends have gone missing.

I had Ender,Paisley,Dexter,Noel,and Logan left. I wondered what evil force had taken my friends. I wished they were still here.

I walked outside the red doors and saw my mom pulling up onto the sidewalk. She stopped before she hit a bus and like 12 hundred kids that were ridding on." Syd!!!" She yelled as she honked her horn like a crazy person. I felt my cheeks blush and looked around to see if anyone was looking at me in the wrong way.

I climbed in and looked at her as she asked " Did Kira,Madison,Or Shirley come back yet?" I hung my head down low and let my blonde hair fall into my face." No." I said in a sadish, madish, tone. She drived for a little bit longer then said," Jaedyn is here." I looked up and felt my heart get warmer.

Ender is my Best friend, I am very glad to see that she is still here. Without her I would be controlled by my anger and/or Herobrine, who is determined to turn me evil.

When we stopped up at the house and I looked at the old red-bricked building and walked up the steps. I stopped at the door, took a breath in, then cracked open the door.

Silence filled my ears as I entered my own home. My house was never quiet, never. I walked up my stairs that lead to the second floor and heard screaming." Notch, Help!!"
I ran into my room and saw ender being pulled into my computer. Her short purple hair flew all over the place as I grabbed her hands.

I tried to pull her out but the force was so strong it pull me in too. I held my breath and closed my eyes. I hoped that this is where my friends have gone missing. And I am going to get them out.