Chapter 5

Now it's in the pov of Sydney xD.
The remainder of us sat in the small room. I was sad that my famy was dead and they won't be back. I only knew one person who can revive people but they were back in the real world. Ender tried to calm me down,but it was no use. Paisley was only,Noel was 15 and Dexter was 14.
I grinded my teeth at every thought. They were my family( expect Kira xD) and Purplegirl just killed them. I know it's not zoey's fault if I got her I would tear her head off. "I see something!!" Kat yelled as she looked down the hallway. I came in afterwards and Ender placed her head on top of mine. There right in front of me was Logan! "Logan!!" I screamed as I ran towards him. I gave him a great big hug and began to cry. "How..." Bernie began to say but was quickly elbowed by James and David" Shhhh!!!" They both said." She is very happy right now,Bernie." Morgan said as she put her hands on her hips." Yeah!! Don't ruin it for her!" Madison,Shirley,Destiny,and Charell all said.
Logan pushed me away."Syd! This is very important!" He said as tears came out of his eyes. "Whatcha mean?" Olivia asked as she whipped her hair around like "helicopter".
I looked at her then back at Logan." Paisley,Dexter,Noel,and Kira.." He said as he cried at every word." Zoey,too. They were turned into... Look out!" I looked behind me and saw mangle and Chica walking down the hall. "What!" Everyone said. Ender breathed out purple smoke to cloud the hall so that we can all slip back into the office. When I got in Golden Freddy appeared at the door holding a toy bonnie mask. I stumbled back and fell on James and Madison. Shirley was falling behind so Golden Freddy held her shoulder and jammed the mask onto her face.
"He-!" Her words were cut off when the mask landed." No!" Madison yelled as she ran towards Golden Freddy. He then grabbed( Paisley is in Golden Freddy but Shebrine and the others,but logan, dont know that.)Madison and dragged her away with Shirley's numb body. "Help!" She yelled. I ran after her but stopped when someone tugged on my hoodie. It was Ender. She shook her head and said." It's not worth it.."