Chapter 6

Madison's pov
Golden Freddy dragged me and Shirley across the floor and into a room. Tears ran down my face as I saw alittle bit of blood come through her mask." Hush,child." Someone said. I looked up and saw Mangle and Freddy towering over me. Mangle's voice sounded a lot like.."Kira!" I said as tears came down even harder. She grabbed a toy chica mask and placed on my face. All I could see after that was darkness.
Ender's pov
(Ender will NOT die here.)
I had to chase after James when he ran out of the room. Tears filled his eyes as his short brown hair flew back." James get back here you little brat!" I yelled as I wiped the sweat off of my forehead. I turned a corner and heard a yelp. I stared in shock as Toy bonnie grabbed James by the shirt and shoved a Monkey mask on him." No!" I yelled.

??? Pov
I sat in my cold desk as Mrs. Vaughn did role call." Jaden." She said as she looked around the room. Jaden was talking to Angel about something." Michael." Mrs. Vaughn said my name." Here!" I yelled. Sydney's gone too? Where are Madison,Shirley,And Kira anyway? The thought came into my mind.
Syd's pov
"Where's Jaedyn?" Kat asked as she peered down the hall every two seconds." I'm not sure." I said. "God,I hope James is ok."Morgan said in a shiver." Seeing Shirley and Madison getting dragged off like that shook me up." David and Olivia said." Jaedyn?" Destiny,Bernie,and Charell all said as they heard a thumping noise from down the hall. I peeked my head out the door. A wolf animatronic was running down the hall screeching. My eyes widened as Kat screamed." No..." (My character thought Ender became the wolf but it's just Zoey.)
Madison's pov
I opened my eyes and found myself in a dark room." Shirley!" I yelled. I walked a couple of paces forward." Madison!" A voice yelled back. My steps quickened and I halted at a gray door. I reached out to touch the knob. The knob was cold but a soothing cold that made it feel like your soul was lifted. I opened the door and found Paisley,Kira,Dexter,Noel,Shirley,And James all in a circle. Paisley,Kira,Dexter,And Noel looked normal,not like their slashed up corpses. "Uhh.." The words stuck in my mouth. I wanted to say OMG! But the words didn't come." I can't believe you are ali-" I began to say but heard the door shut behind me. There Zoey stood, saying" No.We're not alive."