Chapter 8: The Savior Of Us All

Micheal's pov
Everyone in the room looked at me. I tried not to look at them." What are we going to do?" Zach asked as a worried look spread across his face." We can't leave them in there to die!" Lillian said as she crossed her arms." I-I-I'm not sure what to do." I said as everyone began to mumble to each other." We must have to hack the game or something like that." Devon said." Yes! That's it!" I said as a smile spread across my face." Now let's save our friends!"
Shebrine's pov
Michael disconnected and Charell looked worried. She was studying the camera." They're coming." She suddenly said. Morgan looked worried and peered down the hall. I did as well. Bonnie,Freddy,Chica,and BB came running down. The hall, smoke formed in Ender's hands as she blasted them. I heard glass break and the marionette and Springtrap were dragging Charell and Morgan away!" No!" I said as I ran over. I was too late. They already took them away and terrified looks spread across Micheal's and my other classmates.( btw Mrs. Vaughn is on the computer not caring what is going on xD)" Is that what is going to happen to you if we don't get you out!" Tess said as she started tapping the screen luke crazy." Yes." I said.
Ender calmed down and said she wished Deadlox was here." I know how that feels." I looked at the screen and said" I wish someone was here as well."
Madison's pov
Grr... Ender and Sydney are the only ones left." Micheal is going to get us out." Morgan said. Morgan became A bird animatronic and Charell became Toy Freddy." What!" I said as I walked up to her. She put het hands up and pushed me away." We are getting out of this game!" Morgan yelled.
Micheal's pov
All of us ran down to the office. Two of us,Me and Josue, went into the office to get some supplies. Hello,Michael,Josue." The office assistant(idk her name :/) said to me when I walked in." No time to explain!" I said. She looked at me and said." Watcha need,Hun?".Josue stepped in front of me." Computers,lots of them." He said as hehe cracked a smile.
Shebrine's pov
"Were the only ones!" Ender yelled." Calm down,Ender!" I said as I put my hands on her and shook her. It was 11:00 and the animatronics were going to get us soon. Began to glow alight green as Ender began to glow a light purple. My blonde hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail and pink glasses formed on my face making my blue eyes seem crimson. A black headband was placed on Ender's purple hair. A blue shirt was placed on the both of us. Tan pants were also on us while a nametag that said our names appeared." What the..." Ender said as she looked at herself. I looked at the monitor and saw that someone was holding it while they were running. The clock struck 12:00. The hunt has began.
Micheal's pov
We all ran into the auditorium and I hooked up the computer to the cords that Josue got. Everyone else was sitting in the seats below while Me,Devon,And Josue worked to get her and Everyone else out." Sydney!" I yelled her name as I began to hack the program. "Yeah?" She asked I pulled away the window and saw her. Her blonde hair was pulled back and for some reason she was wearing glasses." Don't ask." Ahe said as I opened my mouth to say Wth! "We almost got it." I said as a bar was appearing on the screen that said" 25 percent."
Shebrine's pov
We checked the cameras every ten seconds and Check the hallways." Hey,Syd." Ender said as she lifted her face from the cameras." Yeah?" I asked as I took a step towards her." Foxy hasn't spawned yet." She said as a worried look spread across her face." We're going to be fine." I said trying to look on the bright side. I heard screams and footsteps and saw Bonnie and Mangle running down the hall.( picture Mangle running xD.) Bonnie grabbed Ender and held her bye her throat. She sputtered some words out that I didnt understand. Mangle put a Foxy mask on her and Ender's body went limb." No!" I yelled. Bonnie looked back at me and said." You are next."
Micheal's pov
75 percent. We are running out of time.
Madison's pov
Ender joined us two hours ago and she had a worried look on her face." Shebrine is our only hope." She said sadly." If Michael doesn't get us out then we will be stuck her forever."
Micheal's pov
99 percent. Everyone had either baseball bats or frying pans. This was a war coming. The screen glowed a bright blue and I stumbled off stage.
Shebrine's pov
I was looking at the cameras when I noticed something at the corner of my eye. I looked at my hand and saw that it was glowing a bright blue. The blue spread across my body as my eyes went into darkness.
Madison's pov
Everyone around me began to glow a bright blue." What is happening!" I said as I looke around." We are going home!" James said as a smile formed on his face.
Shebrine's pov
I woke up and felt something cold and hard on my back. I opened my eyes and saw three shadows standing over me. They were blurry at first but the sight became clearer. One shadow was Micheal with his orange hoddie over his head. And another was Josue,He was wearing his gray hoodie. I got up and the third shadow disappeared. I looked around to see everyone with frying pans and baseball bats in their hands.
"Thank goodness,your alive." Micheal said as he did a awkward hug. I pushed him away." I'm glad to see ya too." I said. Everyone cheered. The cheering stopped when a wind pushed me,Micheal,and Josue off the stage. Everyone put their weapons up. I lifted my head and heard Jaden say" Oh crap." I looked over the stage and saw a purple foot step through the blue portal that was swirling around. The foot became attached to Bonnie as he fully stepped through. Everyone either gasped or fainted. Bonnie had a devilish smile on his face as the other animatronics came through the portal.
Everyone(who didn't faint) started attacking them. No! They didn't know how dangerous the animatronics really were. I felt lighting form in my hands and my glowed." How do you do that?" Micheal asked as he watched me blast Ballon Boy and Toy Chica." Remember when I saved you?" I asked as I looked around to everyone. Micheal nodded." Well, the only way I could have saved you and the rest of them is to give you powers. That's how you and everyone else survived." Micheal understood now. Lighting formed in his hand as he blasted Toy Bonnie with it. Zach looked back at hum as he was hitting balloon boy with a Frying pan." Whoa! How did you do that?" He said as he kicked balloon boy so that he can hit the marionette." We all this power inside of us." Micheal said as he looked down and his hands." We just need to show it."
Before Zach could think Bonnie was on top of hum attempting to put a cat mask on him." No!" I yelled as I ran towards him. My mind went blank and it was safe to assume that I was dead. Dead. A cold lonely death.
I re-opened my eyes to see the animatronics. I looked down at my hands and saw they were a tabby stripes with white and orange fur in a messed lumps. I couldn't use my powers but I knew they were still there. I looked around to see the souls of my friends who died trying to fly out and escape. I began to speak." You have to not fight it." I said I pulled my hand up to my face. The souls went back into the animatronics. They did the same. I slowly pulled off the mask and was blinded by a bright light.
"Omg!" I heard Madison say as she jumped up and ran all around the stage." We're back." Zoey said as she stood up and looked around." You saved us!" Kira said to Micheal." Your the savior of us all." I said as I smiled towards him.