Chapter 2

A bright light flashed in my eyes as I found myself on the floor near Ender. I let out moan and watched as figures came into my vision.
"Is she ok?"
"Omg, our last hope is here too."
"God,Syd, you really took a fall"
"Did bob say hi!"
"Quiet! I think she is waking up."
"What happened?" I asked as I got up and held my head. The figures became more clearer as I noticed the figures were my missing friends.

"Dude, you really took a fall" Kira said in a weridish voice. I rolled my eyes at Kira's craziness and then said,"Yeah,I'm fine." Kira pushed her short blonde hair back and stepped back to the circle of people that surrounded me.
Suddenly someone mumbled"30 years since all this happened." I looked around to see who was singing." Zoey?" David said as he looked at her and as he fixed his glasses." It's time to die!" She suddenly grab a piece of broken glass and aimed it at david's eye."NO!!!" I screamed as I blasted out white lighting at Zoey to knock her off her feet.

David got behind me with the others and Ender stepped up to me with purple smoke emerging from her hands. While light blue lighting lit up my eyes and hands.

Zoey turn a dark,evil,purple and her once pretty brown eyes turned all white. "Oh no." Madison said as she held tightly on to Shirley in a strangling way. A huge smile spread across her face as she turned pure purple. "Zoey,are you there." I said taking a step forward. She looked up at me and grabbed my arm." So here we are, my body stuck in this nightmare." She sang in a deep scary voice." Sydney,Help." She said as she shook off the evil look. She then dashed out of the room and into the long dark corridors.
"We have to find her." I said to everyone." Why?" My brother,Logan, asked as he looked up to my with his hazel eyes.
Logan was only 9 and going to soon be 10.
I know where we are now. We are in the restaurant of Fazbear's Fright. And Zoey must be the purple man,purple girl now.
"Because if we don't we will die." I let the truth come out of my mouth like bullets on a razy fast gun. Everyone stared at me wide-eyed.