Chapter 4

Hey guys, Shebrine. Just want to say that this part is written in the pov of logan, not Sydney.Thxs!
...

I looked through the door of the closet. It cracked open a little and I could see the bodies were still there. Cuts were plastered on Paisley's arms and legs. Dexter and Noel both almost had their head chopped off. Kira was stabbed many times on her stomach and had a peice of glass stuck in her head. It was a horrible sight, since I am so young.
I heard someone coming down the hallway and I bounced back to closet and shut the door enough so that I can see through a small crack. Zoey came strutting down with her hands behind her back." I got you a present..." She said In a soft creepy tone. She pulled her hands from behind her back and held out 4 masks. I stared in horror. There was the Mangle's, Old Chica's, Old Freddy's,and Golden Freddy's Masks were in her hands.
She put the Mangle mask on Kira. The Chica mask on Noel. The Freddy mask on Dexter, and the Golden Freddy mask on Paisley. Almost instantly they glowed an eerie  greenish blue and turned into the animatronics in which the mask they were wearing.
"Yes,yes,yes!!!!" Zoey said as she went insane. They animatronics stood there for a second and they let the blood drip from their mouths and eyes. Little lights ce on in side their eyes and the mouths opened wider. Mangle then suddenly pinned Zoey against the wall." What is the meaning of this?" She yelled loud enough that I though Sydney was going to come running down the hall.
Mangle then gestured to Chica to give her something. Chica opened her stomach and pulled out a mask.
The mask was a wolf mask and they placed it on Zoey's face. She yelled and struggled but then went limb. She then glowed the same color and turned into a wolf an animatronic.
I will have to warn Shebrine and the others...The animatronics have spawned!

Thxs guys. Sorry I haven't been updating this story. Working on other crap. XD