And...Action!

Episode 26: Eggman The Auteur

Sonic's POV

Man that smell is just so good, meh burger is so good and never let me down at all. I was waiting with Tails as we were waiting for our food to come.

Dave: OK here we are. Two double Meh Burgers with extra pickles.

Sonic: Boy, I love Meh Burger. There's something about their mediocre food that really makes my stomach rumble.

A rumble is heard in the background.

Tails: Is it safe to assume that that conveniently timed event wasn't you?

Sonic: Well it wasn't only me. We better find out what caused it.

We then run off and see Villagers run away screaming as Obliterator Bot attacks the island. We approach it and try to attack it but then it throws a rock at us. We end up dodging it and then i turn to Tails.

Sonic: Wanna throw me at its face?

Tails: More than anything!

Tails deploys an Enerbeam me to hold on to. And he spins around in the air. Once I then release the Enerbeam and fly towards Obliterator Bot. I use a Homing Attacks Obliterator Bot's head, decapitating it.

Eggman: Cut!

Sonic: Huh?

Suddenly I see Eggman grunts on his loudspeaker and throws it to the ground. Eggman jumps off the Eggmobile in fury and kicks the loudspeaker at me. Geez, a bit of a drama queen am i right? I dodge the loudspeaker and hear him yell some more.

Eggman: I'm used to you ruining my plans, schemes, weapons, fortresses, confidence, and robots, but now you've gone too far!

Sonic: What's that, Egghead?

Eggman: That robot wasn't supposed to be destroyed in this scene. Now I'm gonna have to rewrite the entire second act. Orbot, script!

Orbot gives the script to Eggman. He reads it

Sonic: Are you making a movie?

Eggman: Not a movie. The movie, and there may be a way to save the shot you ruined. How'd you like to play Sonic the Hedgehog in my film?

Hah, what a joke

Sonic: No way

Eggman: He's an irritating character who constantly annoys me. It's the role you were born to play!

Tails: Come on, Egghead. We all know this movie thing is just a ruse to distract us from some evil plan!

Eggman: No... It's a film. Something totally new. It's not a drama. It's not a documentary. It's somewhere in between, sort of like brunch.