Who's The Real Thief?

Happy New Year Everyone!!! Heres To 2022 <3

Episode 33: It Wasn't Me It Was The One Armed Hedgehog

Sonic's POV

So apparently today started off very differently to how I would normally start my day. Eggman called me to come up to the fortress. I was now up there listening to him talk to the policemen.

Beaver Policeman: So, Dr. Eggman does this particle accelerator have any distinguishing features that will help us identify it?

Eggman: Lets see, it has a small scratch on its left side so there's that and also, it's a Particle Accelerator! You got a lot of those roaming the streets of your village! Hmm, genius? I'm sorry, I'm just so upset!

Sonic: (Bites into a chili dog) I've never seen him like this, I kind of like it

Then suddenly some of the Villagers appear along with Orbot and Cubot.

Orbot: And this is Dr. Eggman's Thinkcubator, where he hatches his brilliant ideas, get it? (Crickets chirping can be heard) Pearls before swine and it was from here that Dr. Eggman's Particle Accelerator was stolen.

Tourists: (Gasp dramatically)

Mike the Ox: Not his Particle Accelerator, I was hoping to get a picture with it. This tour bites.

Eggman: It was about yay big, it was made of polished titanium, it accelerated particles. Am I leaving anything out?

Yeah, how does all of this revolve around me being here?

Sonic: (Bored) Someone wanna remind me why I'm here?

Eggman: Because you stole it! (Turns around and points at Sonic)

Tourists: (Gasp dramatically)

Sonic: That's nuts.

Eggman: If it wasn't you, then why was my lair littered with ... chili dog scraps!? (chili dog scraps were shown on the floor)

Tourists: (Gasp dramatically)

Sonic: (Eats chili dog, leaving only a piece of the bun) I don't know. (Throws the bun piece on the floor)

Tourists: (Gasp dramatically)

Eggman: And look at these footprints!

Yeah ok, that's all because I was in a rush I had to run through the dirt. And there's no way they are mine.

The Beaver Policeman looks at me, footprints lead to where I was currently sitting. Then he places my foot onto the footprint and looks at the bottom of my shoe that is an exact match. Ok that could be some coincidence.

Tourists: (Gasp dramatically)

Sonic: Would you stop gasping dramatically?

Tourists: (Gasp dramatically again)