The Rookie

Gotham City No POV

Commissioner Gordon was driving a police van as Detective Montoya radioed him.

Montoya:<radio> come in, Commissioner Gordon. We've had a report of a break-in at Wayne Tech. Reports of laughter and green gas. Sounds like a certain someone.

Gordon:<grabs the radio> I'm already en route to Stryker's Island with our "special" suspect. Call in Detective Bullock, he can look into the break-in.

Montoya:<radio> sure thing, boss! Enjoy Metropolis!

Gordon goes from Gotham to Metropolis as sky cleared.

Gordon: it's always sunny in Metropolis. Talk a about your right side of the tracks. But even this place isn't without its problems.

Gordon pulled at the security booth to the security guard and showed him his ID.

Guard: Commissioner Gordon!

Gordon: Officer. I am expected, is everything ready?

Guard: sure! I mean, er... yes, sir!

Gordon: thank you, Officer. Stay Frosty!<drives forward>

Guard; good day, sir... Mmm, frosty...

The guard was going to eat his donut but he got taken down and his donut went flying.

Gordon went inside waiting with a file in his hand. Some guards bring a person to where Gordon was.

Gordon: normally, our precinct wouldn't ask for the help of someone with your... "reputation"... but since you're the closest thing we have to an expert in these matters... I need to ask what you make of this.

Gordon opens the file to the picture of an individual just known as "Wade".

(He gets the Tommy gun later and special thanks to cavank9 for helping me in this story and making the character above since I don't have the game)

Gordon: the suspect was apprehended at a laboratory break-in. The lab belonged to an old colleague of yours, Mr. Luthor, Professor Ivo...

Lex: Professor Ivo? I still fail to see what a break-in has to do with me.

Gordon: the good Professor and you were mixed up with the 'Amazo' project.

Lex: The Android capable of stealing powers from super heroes.

Gordon: if our suspect has acquired similar abilities, they have the potential to become a huge threat. Maybe if you cooperate and decide if they're a danger, we could see about knocking a couple of decades off your sentence.

Lex: very well. I've no interest in yet another super-powered loser in the world.

A guard brought Wade in as he had a smile in his face while looking around.