Assault on LexCorp

LexCorp No POV

After Joker, Harley, Sinestro and ClayFace defeated Shazam and his Earth-3 counterpart as well as freeing Black Adam, Ultraman in his Kent Clarkson alias, told the public to report any suspicious item. Unfortunately that backfired.

Johnny: Ultraman? More like Ultra-Stupid! Didn't he think maybe asking all this Earth's fools to call us about anything odd-looking might be a bad idea? I mean, really?

Superwoman: you might have a point there, Johnny.

Owlman: well your helpers got stuck in the a cosmic rock and allowed Black Adam to escape!

Sea King: what? First Power Ring, and now you! This Earth's Villains are not playing nice.

Owlman: every time we beta them, it keeps the normals believing our cover story. We need that in place to carry on the search!

Sea King: says you! I say we find these villains and show them who runs this planet now!

Owlman: don't forget, this world has been promised to us when we find the artifact!

Sea King: I've had enough of this hero bilge. Being good is so boring! <sees a crab coming over> what's that, Nippy? Hmm, interesting! Excellent. Looks like it's time for a voyage!

Hall of Doom No POV

The team that brought back Black Adam went inside the hall as Ivy stayed outside to care for her plants. However then a giant octopus came out of the water with Sea King controlling him.

Sea King: ha ha! Found ye I did! Now to do what we should have done when we first gots here! Take her down, Squiddy! Ah hah! Catch of the day!

The octopus brought the Hall of Doom under water as a few seconds later, Black Manta and King Shark came out of the water.

King Shark: Ivy lady! Big sea monster roaming the seas!

Black Manta: we need shelter. Can you accommodate us in the Hall of Doom until we figure out what it wants?

King Shark: Sea not safe! Hide us!

Ivy; what? No! That sea monster dragged away the Hall of Doom and my friends! And you're going to help me get them back. Aren't you?

They didn't have much of a choice as Ivy and Manta got into his sub and King Shark jumped into the water.

Ivy; where are they taking them?

They arrive at a place where the Octopus had the Hall of Doom at as it also had Wade and Harley on a tentacle.

Ivy: Harley! Sunflower!

Black Manta: odd name for a squid.

Sea King; Ah, more guests! Have at 'em, Squiddy!

Black Manta, King Shark and Ivy fought Sea King and the Big Octopus and won. Harley and Wade stayed with Ivy while Manta and King Shark fought Sea King and the Octopus under water.

Sea King: Scuppered by sea scoundrels!

The Octopus got free of Sea King's mind control and King Shark scared it off. They went back to where Ivy, Harley and Wade were and brought the Hall of Doom with them.

Ivy: you still want to hide in here, boys?

Manta: very funny, Ivy. You got your friends back, so we'll be on our way.

Manta and King Shark went back into the water and left. The Hall of Doom went back to where it was supposed to go. Lex changed from his armor to a more superman like armor with the S and cape and everything. The villains were having lunch as Wade was also eating.