Chaos in Gotham

Gotham City No POV

Joker and Harley were on their freshly built Joker Truck looking for others in Batman's Rogues Gallery as they picked up ClayFace from his street performance, they picked up Riddler from him needlessly tiring his goons with exercise and they picked up Scarecrow after saving him from the cops with some laughing gas. Then they all headed to the GCPD.

The GCPD was running like any other police department as Gordon was back at his office after the breakout at Stryker's.

Gordon:<on the phone> yes, Miss Lane, we're doing everything we can to- the prisoner we were transporting? Well, I can't comment on that... yes, they are still at large.

Bullock:<comes in with a wheelbarrow of loot>

Gordon: not here, Harvey. Put it in the Vault. Miss Lane, I've got to go, I'm already late for my lunch with my daughter.<hangs up> reporters!<sighs>

He didn't have a chance to enjoy his donut as the front gate was blasted open as Scarecrow, ClayFace and Riddler went in.

Joker: okay. Go get our toys from the vault. Miss Quinn and I will meet you out back when you're done. Chop-Chop!

Joker and Harley drive off as the three criminals started causing havoc inside.

Gordon: sorry, Barbara, lunch will have to wait! <gets on radio> all units, code red!

The Cops brought the riot shields and machine guns to keep the three criminals from advancing. They had to get a little creative to get past the cops by using ClayFace's powers as Gordon called for Backup and locked the door behind him. They used Scarecrow's fear gas to make a cop run out scare out of Gordon's office where the switch for the reinforced door was. They opened it and went into the holding cells where several of Riddler's goons were locked up so they free them along with other criminals that ran out. They used one of Lex's drones to Kamikaze to a security turret taking it out. They went into the next room and Riddler used his cane to mind control a cop to open the elevator for them. The elevator got stuck so ClayFace used brute strength to bust through the elevator floor.

Bullock was just putting the remaining loot inside the vault that was filled with money, gold, silver and weapons. The ceiling broke as the three criminals landed in the vault.

ClayFace: ha ha! Alright! No Batman to stop us today!

Batgirl; stop right there, you oversized pile of mud!

Batgirl and Nightwing arrived.

Scarecrow: Batgirl! Nightwing!

Batgirl: that evidence isn't going anywhere!

Riddler: oh no? Riddle me this... what has ten lives and three faces?

Nightwing and Batgirl got knocked out from behind by Catwoman and Two-Face.

Catwoman: us!

Two-Face: we heard some of our old stuff was up for grabs.

They all took arm fulls of loot and ran out as they all got inside Joker's Truck. Well ClayFace actually hanged on the side. They drove off while hitting some cop cars and a hot dog stand.

Riddler:<hands Joker his electro buzzer> here you go, chuckles!

Joker: you got it back for me! Put it on here, pal! <shakes Riddler's hand and shocks him>

Harley: that's all you wanted?

Joker: well, I just felt so under-dressed without it.

The cops were following them as Nightwing landed on the hood of the truck.